CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Why is everyone so salty? It's not my fault Halo 5 is terrible and it's not my fault you're being catfished.

@@heytred Anyway you can tell the "MCC team" down the hall there at 343 to please get MCC in working condition? All I ask is that I can search the BTB playlist without having the following problems:

- often times when searching I'll find a lobby that fills up quickly to 13-15 players, but for some reason takes forever to find 1 or 2 more players. This should not be. If the game has no issue finding players quickly, then it should have no issue in filling up the entire 16 player lobby in a reasonable time frame.

- if somebody dashboards during the voting process, the whole search restarts. This is probably the most aggravating issue I have with MCC. It's an issue that 343 actually created a couple of updates ago, as it never happened until that update. It's total bullshit when I'm about to play some H3 BTB, but then have to restart the entire search because someone dashboards.

- if the host quits, the game ends or if the host is causing unplayable lag, you're stuck with it for the entire game. This should not be. Either give us the dedicated servers you promised or add a host migration process.

Those are the biggest issues I have with MCC. I'm not asking for the world here, just make it so that the game is playable. Thanks.

He already said MCC wont be fixed, dont bother.

Oh Ryan, "the edgy one", you're just a pretender to the throne. There are plenty of non-Halo 5 posts, by plenty of people. But as I said before, I'm not going to cry about it.

I do love to trash Halo 5 because it's terrible. And before you ask me "why are you even here then?"...I'll tell you why I'm here. I'm here because I think it sucks what has happened to my favorite video game franchise. Absolutely ruined by game breaking gimmicks, mechanics, overpowered weapons, and many other things. The population is as dreadful as the game itself. Halo needs to go back to it's roots, otherwise this franchise will be finished in another game or two.

You're only making your life more miserable by being here and hoping we go back to the original trilogy and that's fine. A lot of us do but at the moment that's not happening. You're just as "edgy" and it shows with the negativity you have towards everyone. 

You disgust me with your yellowy, citrusy rep bar.

One of us. One of us. One of us.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you want Classic Halo back, shitting on Forum posters is not the way to do it.

Also remember guys, Brad Pitt shits on Halo with it's "gamebreaking" abilities, yet he likes Reach the best.

tumblr_n9g4lknfNG1sk1w69o6_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you want Classic Halo back, shitting on Forum posters is not the way to do it.

Also remember guys, Brad Pitt shits on Halo with it's "gamebreaking" abilities, yet he likes Reach the best.

I'm just gonna assume that's not the full story.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I regret going back and reading these pages. Same shit posters, same shit topics.

In the update information does it state anything about the weapon DLC? I heard it was a needler rifle or something of the sorts, but how does that function?

I'm just gonna assume that's not the full story.

If only people here did that with other things *cough* H5 development *cough*

I can't believe it's 2016 and people are debating whether or not it matters if someone is a specific gender. Ahhhhh internets.

OT really enjoyed watching the UK HCS stuff at the weekend, some good games were had. Epsilon V Infused actually had me hyped. Can't wait for March.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I regret going back and reading these pages. Same shit posters, same shit topics.

In the update information does it state anything about the weapon DLC? I heard it was a needler rifle or something of the sorts, but how does that function?

There's a Carbine that acts LIKE a Needle Rifle, yeah. It isn't "the" Needle Rifle, though.

This shit is killing me.

There's going to be a Carbine that shoots needles.

We don't know if it will perform exactly like the Needle Rifle from Reach, though. We do know it was on an Arena map (Truth) in the teaser from December.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We're getting 3 weapons. 2 of them are Carbine varaints. One of them seems to act just like a Needle Rifle from Reach. The other weapon is a legendary loadout weapon. Looks like a BR. No idea what it does.

Can Pegasus please get the Orion treatment? I've only played the map like 5 times and at least 3 spawns every game are right in the open in front of people. That and the actual spawn zones are atrocious. Spawning bottom blue or in the little window are terrible spots honestly. In the meantime the other team is spawning top red and has perfect LoS on everything pinning you in your own spawn. That map just needs to be either tweaked HEAVILY or just scrapped. I've never heard someone say "Pegasus is my favorite map".

Can Pegasus please get the Orion treatment? I've only played the map like 5 times and at least 3 spawns every game are right in the open in front of people. That and the actual spawn zones are atrocious. Spawning bottom blue or in the little window are terrible spots honestly. In the meantime the other team is spawning top red and has perfect LoS on everything pinning you in your own spawn. That map just needs to be either tweaked HEAVILY or just scrapped. I've never heard someone say "Pegasus is my favorite map".

Pegasus is my favorite map. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pegasus needs the starting spawns to be reworked. It very biased towards red team, since they spawn with Rocket and Sniper control.

Edit. @@heytred

Pegasus isn't that bad. It needs some serious tweaks to spawns though, especially the starting spawns.

Pegasus needs the starting spawns to be reworked. It very biased towards red team, since they spawn with Rocket and Sniper control.

Edit. @@heytred

Yup. Also I play SWAT quite a bit and it's really bad for that. Like really bad.

Yup. Also I play SWAT quite a bit and it's really bad for that. Like really bad.

Pegasus is pretty terrible for SWAT.

Oddly enough Overgrowth is actually a pretty good SWAT map.

Pegasus is pretty terrible for SWAT.

Oddly enough Overgrowth is actually a pretty good SWAT map.

Yea I watched Chig play it a couple days ago and the limited sight lines are great for a game mode like that. I wish 343 would just only use certain maps for what they are really good for and not just put them all in every playlist. No map can do everything great but they can all do something right.