CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

That's the universally shared opinion of the Rig.

I remember hearing the majority of posters saying "Rig sucks" back in november. Glad to see thats changed

It's a bad slayer map because of radar, same with plaza.

Both maps are great for strongholds though.

Preferences barely worked, Anyone can say "I prefer quiet players" and then breathe onto their fuckin mic the whole game.

If you want people to talk you have to force it.

And then when you tell those people to stfu they will just quit out and leave in a 3v4 :kappa:

Played one game with you and Ice and laughed my ass of when you were talking to that guy. I wanted to talk to you but it was 3am for me and I was tired as hell, focusing on not getting rekt even more that game.

Edit: Disagree with the second part. Forcing people is stupid and not constructive imo.

The last few pages of this thread have literally been fucking garbage.

Discuss Halo 5. 

62815728.jpg

Oh yes, off topic posts are kosher, until someone brings up MCC.

At least Princess' REQ and demanding of purple posts are related to Halo 5. But in your defense you love to trash Halo 5 so I guess you're on topic a percentage of the time no matter no matter how arrogant you sound

So is Ice Princess a guy or a girl ?. Need to know since that is the only reason she/he is popular.

She does add to the discussion and a lot of us already play with her a good bit, but because she's a girl, or pretends to be a girl(because that's become a topic of discussion), she can't be good for anything on a gaming message board. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

And then when you tell those people to stfu they will just quit out and leave in a 3v4 :kappa:

Played one game with you and Ice and laughed my ass of when you were talking to that guy. I wanted to talk to you but it was 3am for me and I was tired as hell, focusing on not getting rekt even more that game.

Edit: Disagree with the second part. Forcing people is stupid and not constructive imo.

Fun fact; Kill and I played with that guy again a few days later, got our asses kicked majorly on Truth and he ended up rage quitting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You should have talked m8, You think I prefer talking to that Ace kid?

Also you don't have to force anything, but if you want people to use their mics, you're gonna have to force it.

Fun fact; Kill and I played with that guy again a few days later, got our asses kicked majorly on Truth and he ended up rage quitting.

M8 he was playing with us in that game

He's just that casual and genuine. XP Seriously, I completely forget as well, lots. It's a pretty cool dynamic to have.

He also actually posts here. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

How would you make the mic thing work?

Simple. You base it on phrase pattern recognition.

Bronze - "THE EHH,ARR IS AMAZING!!!11"

Silver - This isn't warzone?

Gold - "Yo I'm gonna teabag this guy... Fucking noob!"

Platinum - "If only they fixed the aiming then I would be ranked higher."

Diamond - "I just don't care, if I actually tried I'm pretty sure I would be Champion already."

Onyx - "{Invite Sent} {Invite Sent} {Invite Sent}"

Champion - "Can't find games."

Any derivatives of these phrases would help match players.

• Upvote (+1) 4

At least Princess' REQ and demanding of purple posts are related to Halo 5. But in your defense you love to trash Halo 5 so I guess you're on topic a percentage of the time no matter no matter how arrogant you sound

Oh Ryan, "the edgy one", you're just a pretender to the throne. There are plenty of non-Halo 5 posts, by plenty of people. But as I said before, I'm not going to cry about it.

I do love to trash Halo 5 because it's terrible. And before you ask me "why are you even here then?"...I'll tell you why I'm here. I'm here because I think it sucks what has happened to my favorite video game franchise. Absolutely ruined by game breaking gimmicks, mechanics, overpowered weapons, and many other things. The population is as dreadful as the game itself. Halo needs to go back to it's roots, otherwise this franchise will be finished in another game or two.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I do love to trash Halo 5 because it's terrible.

Man, there it is folks.

Oh Ryan, "the edgy one", you're just a pretender to the throne. There are plenty of non-Halo 5 posts, by plenty of people. But as I said before, I'm not going to cry about it.

I do love to trash Halo 5 because it's terrible. And before you ask me "why are you even here then?"...I'll tell you why I'm here. I'm here because I think it sucks what has happened to my favorite video game franchise. Absolutely ruined by game breaking gimmicks, mechanics, overpowered weapons, and many other things. The population is as dreadful as the game itself. Halo needs to go back to it's roots, otherwise this franchise will be finished in another game or two.

No one would give a shit if you didn't go about it like an ass
  • Upvote (+1) 3

62815728.jpg

At least Princess' REQ and demanding of purple posts are related to Halo 5. But in your defense you love to trash Halo 5 so I guess you're on topic a percentage of the time no matter no matter how arrogant you sound

She does add to the discussion and a lot of us already play with her a good bit, but because she's a girl, or pretends to be a girl(because that's become a topic of discussion), she can't be good for anything on a gaming message board.

People pay attention to her/his post cuz of gender. Hell half the time she talks about armor and color or non halo related stuff like some band.

On topic: i think regret is better than truth, once you realize how to play truth, the losing team spawn the majority of the game on Carbine. Feels so hard to comeback in thruth.

No one would give a shit if you didn't go about it like an ass

I'm not here for a popularity contest. I'm going to call things as I see them. Not going to sugarcoat.

I'm not here for a popularity contest. I'm going to call things as I see them. Not going to sugarcoat.

Difference between being blunt and being an asshole. Don't you think you've figured it out
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Difference between being blunt and being an asshole. Don't you think you've figured it out

I want real Halo back. I'm tired of the bullshit. If that makes me an asshole, then so be it.

I want real Halo back. I'm tired of the bullshit. If that makes me an asshole, then so be it.

STOP with this persecution complex

Its not that you want classic Halo back; we all do. Its that we don't shit on people for having different opinions or call people shills when they enjoy Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like to imagine Brad wakes up at 3AM in a cold sweat after having a nightmare that Halo 5 was in the top 10. He quickly pulls out his phone and checks his custom made script for Halo 5's place in the charts and gets a warm fuzzy feeling inside when he sees it isn't in the top 10.

Ok this made me laugh
  • Upvote (+1) 1