CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

not even 343 wants to play warzone :kappa: but 4real he probably just disconnected

i remember when uny was just some halo 4 kid and he was going for CSR 50's, he would dodge every single game against half decent players

those were the days

Our team was getting wrecked (he was 10-5) so it just looks suspicious but he could've disconnected. So it's either he's a quitter or 343 needs to fix their servers, it's a lose-lose situation.

Did he really? Lol that's hilarious.

Our team was getting wrecked (he was 10-5) so it just looks suspicious but he could've disconnected. So it's either he's a quitter or 343 needs to fix their servers, it's a lose-lose situation.

Did he really? Lol that's hilarious.

I've played Warzone with Uny a ton. He likely disconnected.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That armor looks positively awful, also if 343 removed slide boosting, I can guarantee it wasn't because of the fact that it adds a 3rd movement speed to game.

Due to me consistently getting under-placed I wouldnt mind people joining me in arena so I don't have to deal with ass teammates

• Upvote (+1) 1

Due to me consistently getting under-placed I wouldnt mind people joining me in arena so I don't have to deal with ass teammates

Do you have more than just yourself? Or are you just running solo?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really thought that slide boosting added some interesting movement/flanking abilities in a positive manner.

I couldn't be more disappointed if they plan on its removal.

Do you have more than just yourself? Or are you just running solo?

solo

Do you have anyone else who's willing to play? I'm willing to play, and am skilled in the same breath, but I won't play Slayer/Arena without a TO4.

If you losers are gonna play y'all should run arena w/ me in a few hours

Do you have anyone else who's willing to play? I'm willing to play, and am skilled in the same breath, but I won't play Slayer/Arena without a TO4.

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll add both of you since you guys are on so often

If they "fixed" the slide-glitch, then why has it been fixed since the release in campaign. I think the correct word useage, I would use, would be changed. There seems to be a good bit of tricks and glitches implemented let's say. Which the whole staff ( because remember they mostly all came from this same community) loves just like we do.

It hasn't been fixed in the campaign? 

I've done it multiple times recently.

without playing with my friendd.. ill never get out of plat.

It was pretty rough getting to Onyx. I started in Diamond 1 got up to Diamond 6, dropped back to Diamond 3 and then hovered around Diamond 5 for about 10 or so games. I played maybe 3 or 4 games total with a communicating party, never actually partied up with anyone. Playing solo is tough.

It hasn't been fixed in the campaign? 

I've done it multiple times recently.

Heard, in the times I did it never worked. Was running campaign by myself. I just found it interesting it wasn't allowing me to do it.

A little thing to notice from the Gfinity stream today, Halo 5's colors for Spartans in multiplayer is being changed some way.

The Blue Spartans have been changed from this (Present) to this (Gamescom Build). I've actually always believed that the Gamescom colors looked better but never really complained about it because the launch colors were still very saturated and looked good, which reminds me of classic Halo art.

However, it seems like they've fiddled with the colors again, or just brought them back to a previous iteration. @@TheIcePrincess, perhaps this means that the entire color wheel has also been modified, allowing for better color selections like true Orange.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A little thing to notice from the Gfinity stream today, Halo 5's colors for Spartans in multiplayer is being changed some way.

The Blue Spartans have been changed from this (Present) to this (Gamescom Build). I've actually always believed that the Gamescom colors looked better but never really complained about it because the launch colors were still very saturated and looked good, which reminds me of classic Halo art.

However, it seems like they've fiddled with the colors again, or just brought them back to a previous iteration. @@TheIcePrincess, perhaps this means that the entire color wheel has also been modified, allowing for better color selections like true Orange.

Or true purple...