CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Poor Halo games are nothing new either. 

I forget Halo 4 exists sometimes, and I am not kidding.

it ain't working..

Tell that to the $400 million revenue they made  :kappa:

So yeah, if you quit the build in the pre game lobby it doesn't count as a loss or a quit so you don't get banned. 

I'll never play arena breakout or overgrowth again. Thank you god.

• Downvote (-1) 1

So yeah, if you quit the build in the pre game lobby it doesn't count as a loss or a quit so you don't get banned. 

I'll never play arena breakout or overgrowth again. Thank you god.

Not sure why people haven't noticed yet lol. Seems like kind of a "major" issue. Like, something that would be noticed day 1.

Not sure why people haven't noticed yet lol. Seems like kind of a "major" issue. Like, something that would be noticed day 1.

Some people do know as I seen people back out before but I just figured they rather take the loss instead of playing Arena breakout. Which is totally understandable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some people do know as I seen people back out before but I just figured they rather take the loss instead of playing Arena breakout. Which is totally understandable.

Some do know but what's weird is that no one seems to care or want to bring it up.  This whole thing has just struck me as odd.

I am impressed to see the amount of shit posting at the minimum when Frankie came by. Sadly I was asleep, so I basically missed this and the whole team whirlwind.

Also to the asshole comments, I can sometimes seem like I am pretentious brat, but I do it because:

1. I want Halo to grow into a big thing.

2. I hate shitposters more than Hitler.

3. Dank memes.

I would hope to see Frankie again when he is on another lunch break.

Also, seriously guys @@CyReN @@Saucey I know clicks give you the money needed to support the site, but step up moderation. I know you are hiring new staff, so that's a start. Just don't hire another @@Infinity     :kappa:

That is all I have to say really. (inb4 but if you look at your post history you were the ultimate shitposter.jpeg)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am impressed to see the amount of shit posting at the minimum when Frankie came by. Sadly I was asleep, so I basically missed this and the whole team whirlwind.

Also to the asshole comments, I can sometimes seem like I am pretentious brat, but I do it because:

1. I want Halo to grow into a big thing.

2. I hate shitposters more than Hitler.

3. Dank memes.

I would hope to see Frankie again when he is on another lunch break.

Also, seriously guys @@CyReN @@Saucey I know clicks give you the money needed to support the site, but step up moderation. I know you are hiring new staff, so that's a start. Just don't hire another @@Infinity     :kappa:

That is all I have to say really. (inb4 but if you look at your post history you were the ultimate shitposter.jpeg)

To be fair it was one guy that started the shitpostin, in fact he was the only one. Staff can't always predict who's gonna do it; just the nature of internet forums
  • Upvote (+1) 2

To be fair it was one guy that started the shitpostin, in fact he was the only one. Staff can't always predict who's gonna do it; just the nature of internet forums

It was only one bad post until people started talking about safe place then it got bad.

I can name a whole list of long time shitposters who are still not banned. Also stop playing the devils advocate to my posts u fuckboi

I can name a whole list of long time shitposters who are still not banned. Also stop playing the devils advocate to my posts u fuckboi

U scrub i can pick out one person from that string of legitimate questions that made Frankie leave, not really devils advocate when its just practically impossible to manage everyone and be there at all times, lol theres not much you can do to moderate shitposters because they ALWAYS come

• Upvote (+1) 1

U scrub i can pick out one person from that string of legitimate questions that made Frankie leave, not really devils advocate when its just practically impossible to manage everyone and be there at all times, lol theres not much you can do to moderate shitposters because they ALWAYS come

I know there was only one person (Rolf), and I know they can't stop it. But when it happens, it should be some sort of ban. They legit get away with murder at this current time, and I want that to change. Once again you fail to understand what I am saying, you are not only a noob at Halo it seems  :ghost:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I know there was only one person (Rolf), and I know they can't stop it. But when it happens, it should be some sort of ban. They legit get away with murder at this current time, and I want that to change. Once again you fail to understand what I am saying, you are not only a noob at Halo it seems :ghost: :kappa:

Homie i keep hearing "moderation needs to stop shitposters" like beforecit happens, not "moderation needs to ban shitposters after they shitpost", thought you were doing it too

And unlike you i dont have 24 hours a day to play halo, im actually MLG i just play bad so you feel good about yourself :kappa:

"New" and "great" are not mutually exclusive.

It was supposed to be ironic, but inflection via text is sometimes difficult.

Sorry if this is a known thing but is there going to be a content update this month? They are supposed to be monthly but it is almost halfway through the month and I haven't really heard anything. 

Sorry if this is a known thing but is there going to be a content update this month? They are supposed to be monthly but it is almost halfway through the month and I haven't really heard anything. 

Yeah, next one's called "Infinity's Armory". Contains a Fathom remix, Mark V armor, and some fancy Eagle skins for weapons, to name the known things, currently.

• Upvote (+1) 2