I wonder if Chief eats the booty.  :ghost:

Swigity.

Swooty.

I'm coming for the lore filled booty.

@@Frankie save us plz this is what we become without you

• Upvote (+1) 1

Swiggity* >_>

Meme lady has spoken.

Sorry everyone. I'm part of the problem now.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you're thinking of an insult don't post. Simple

Agreed but it still doesn't change the fact that the community agreed it was uncalled for before Frankie decides hes being bullied his way out of here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, I'm so sorry! We can co-exist, as dank memers, then.

Nice job, next time put up a fucking trigger warning before you start microaggressing people

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's something afoot with Live matchmaking right now. We're watching it and will update. I don't think it will take long.

As for weapon placement on Overgrowth, I PERSONALLY like some of the "problem" things - including being wicked OP with sword when combined with lateral and boost-driven window jumps, but we're going to revisit once it's "settled" since players are adjusting to things still. No point yanking a weapon only to find out that there was a simple Rock/Paper solution that emerges in gameplay - that said NO map is perfect initially and we have zero philosophical resitance to adjusting things.

It just feels frustrating because we have to wait for patterns to settle.

Also the weapon balance in SWAT is pretty fair, IMO.

I think at the very least, a difference between weapon placements in 4v4, and say, FFA needs to be acknowledged. Whatever counter there might be to a sword in a 4v4 team match would almost certainly not exist in an FFA where there's not only no cooperation, but the guy sprinting with the sword is perfectly capable of racking up the score by killing the other 4 on the map.

In related news, I got on the MCC, and the color selection for Halo 2: Anniversary alone makes me pine for an update in the near future that grants us more colors. Seriously, H2A's perfect with coloration.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I was just reading all of Frankie's stuff. Yeah, the insult wasn't what we needed. The subsequent overreaction and next 3-4+ pages being dedicated mostly to that comment was embarrassing and did a pretty nice job at drawing attention to it. Maybe next time there should be less panic and retaliatory shit talk, and more discussion.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Interesting how you went from just purposely trolling twitch chats to taking the credit for brining 343 back to be beyond lmao.

Everything worked out in the end did it not? giphy.gif