CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

June 2013 last time I checked.

Lol touche

Though if that were enforced there would be more banned posters than active ones.

Not trying to defend that type of behavior, but when you have dozens, probably even hundreds of posts that are constructive and get ignored, much less considered, I can't help but understand why some people don't feel like posting essay #147: why sprint is bad and radar is terrible.

Totally. But we shouldn't drop ourselves so low to being asses suddenly expecting the devs to respond more.

Back on-topic a little bit - are the XBL servers still playing up or is it all good now?

Though if that were enforced there would be more banned posters than active ones.

Yeah you're right, maybe I should fix that

• Upvote (+1) 2

Totally. But we shouldn't drop ourselves so low to being asses suddenly expecting the devs to respond more.

Back on-topic a little bit - are the XBL servers still playing up or is it all good now?

Still down. :(  Been checking every five minutes or so. Watching Roy in the meantime  :D

Lol touche

And we wouldn't be allowed to talk about Breakout.

Can i get a flair that says "Brought 343 back to TeamBeyond", would be dope

Interesting how you went from just purposely trolling twitch chats to taking the credit for brining 343 back to be beyond lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm playing Solo Campaign right now and am getting interrupted by Profile Sync errors. Still funky

Interesting how you went from just purposely trolling twitch chats to taking the credit for brining 343 back to be beyond lmao.

IIRC, he was also flaming Redditors and getting downvoted a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We have robust plans for modes and content for the rest of the year. If I had nothing positive to infer, or didn't know the answer,  I'd just skip the question.

Cool beans

I'm gone for one class period and shit hits the fan. Almost as if a lot of us were actually right and people just don't learn

200_s.gif

Yeah it sucks all it takes is one bad apple to spoil the bunch but just don't be an asshole. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm gone for one class period and shit hits the fan.  

If one stupid insult that gets completely covered in downvotes is shit hitting the fan then how the hell can we ever expect meaningful dev interaction? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well then. Leave for an hour, and all the good stuff happens. Sad to have missed Frankie. 

"I leave home for a few days and look what happens."

@S0UL FLAME can you please set these bitches straight

It would require a great effort for myself to make female canines heterosexual.

Especially when I happen upon female canines of the Beyondous Entertainus type.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"I leave home for a few days and look what happens."

I caught that cheeky Cortana lore.

If one stupid insult that gets completely covered in downvotes is shit hitting the fan then how the hell can we ever expect meaningful dev interaction?

If you're thinking of an insult don't post. Simple

I wonder if Chief eats the booty.  :ghost:

Swigity.

Swooty.

I'm coming for the lore filled booty.