CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

This is high on the list of things I'm not excited for.

Can we like... drop remixes, and bring in Forge maps?

For best results, maps that just don't support Breakout at all.

EDIT: @@MultiLockOn, I'm down to test. I know a few other people who would be interested too. One Halo 1 kid in particular...

Sweet! I'll let you know.  The map will have a homegrown Halo CE spawn system so ya'll will feel right at home.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The amount of balls on these maps are too damn high. Del Rio's balls? Jesus.

My Forge style is basically taking areas from the Campaigns and turning them into multiplayer maps with original layouts, so that's my way of saying you're fighting on their turf, or otherwise "have them by the balls". 

Del Rio's Balls is the one i'm most excited for on that list believe it or not  :kappa:

My Forge style is basically taking areas from the Campaigns and turning them into multiplayer maps with original layouts, so that's my way of saying you're fighting on their turf. 

Can you forge the Arbiter's balls, please? I need my dose of immersion.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sweet! I'll let you know.  The map will have a homegrown Halo CE spawn system so ya'll will feel right at home.

:weback: :weback:

You must explain this system

Question: Does anyone know of any way for me to either share my game film with someone else or have someone look up my film and watch it themselves? Other than capping the game through a pc then sending the file to someone?

Can you forge the Arbiter's balls, please? I need my dose of immersion.

you get your dose of immersion from balls?

You may be thinking of something else...

We're looking for 1 person to run arena/GBs/Qualifiers with. Preferably someone with good communication and has a good adaptive support playstyle. My group might play a bit differently than what a lot of people are used to so a big factor here is that you have to be open minded to trying things you may not think would be the best option. We like trying out a lot of different strats and options.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'd definitely been interested. I'm looking to get into serious play and I need a solid group to develop with, plus you guys are all cool as hell to boot.

Haven't played the game in a month, sounds like it's still having major issues.

Literally nothing notable has happened in the past month. The game that you played last month hasn't changed whatsoever. 

Literally nothing notable has happened in the past month. The game that you played last month hasn't changed whatsoever. 

Except less people are playing it. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Does anyone know of any 2v2 flag warm up maps and small man ffa/1v1 warm up maps please?

So I was playing with some friends on a second account in arena, we all were, and we won all of our placement games. However 2 placed plat 4 and 5, one placed Onyx 1529 and I placed Onyx 1726 but last season on this account I wasn't even Onyx, I was Diamond 1 and stayed there. How does this even work?

1920x1103

Perfect resolution.

oh ok

Plot twist: She's on 1280x1024 CRT.

More like the utter horseshit 1366x768p.

Nothing wrong with 1366x768. Old HD TV's had that resolution and it was the standard 15.6" laptop screen resolution.

This is what you use, with a HDMI>DVI>VGA converter.

samsung-crt-monitor.jpg

>Get a boost for RP in Warzone.
>I'm happy.
>Start a match and equip it.
>Get hit by JIP in a game of Assault with 30 seconds left; we're losing horribly, which results in a wasted boost.

>I'm not happy.

>Get a boost for RP in Warzone.

>I'm happy.

>Start a match and equip it.

>Get hit by JIP in a game of Assault with 30 seconds left; we're losing horribly, which results in a wasted boost.

>I'm not happy.

Off-Topic: Saw you were at 136 SR earlier, absolutely crazy

Off-Topic: Saw you were at 136 SR earlier, absolutely crazy

Yep. And I've done it without being an asshatish player, ala Wasp and his spawntrapping cronies. Close to SR-137 as well. Should be a fun grind.

• Upvote (+1) 3