CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I really wish that all the players that are playing it right now would just stop sprinting and just walk. Show 343 how much you hate it and not use it period. Game seems to work fine without it. 

I see pros using it like its being forced upon them and i know it is but i feel like the way to make a stand is to just erase the sprint button out of your muscle memory.

I think Ogre2 went in with the mindset that no matter if the game was good or not he was going to talk trash about it.

That isn't true at all. He is not the type of person to hate just for the sake of hating. He even defended H4 early on.

OK now i go in full mad mode.

Soo if classic halo is good for competitive what about who follow the tourneys?

You guys think that a classic reskinned h2 or h3 is going to blowout with a lot of viewers?No.

Beacuse at the end right now a game needs to have a lot of viewers periodically to doing good in the esport scene,and please dont talk of CSgo or the mobas beacuse the PC scene is totally differenti in Every aspect.

The console base players is a misture of casuals and dedicated players.

Now for what i have seen for me this can be the best halo we ever get with small tweacks...up Speed base movement no sprint the abilitis are fine.

And wow to the people here you guys follow for real this franchise or you are only taking fun at bitching hating with no constructive feedback?

The first think why halo have problems is the community...no feed back only this...

Ce better halo im come.

H2 best halo h3 sucked blabla.

Reach was trash in multy i give you that, maked by the creators of halo with your beloved destiny...ohh bungie games so awesome.

"This is Halo Reach mixed with Halo 4 is what this is" - Ogre 2

Finally found the no bullshit stream

Lol amen I've got to get on that right now!

Whats with the blue shit all over your screen when you scope in? That looks annoying.

Immersion

• Upvote (+1) 4

"The halo that had the most support was the simplest halo. Halo 1, 2 , 3 .. They were simple to understand. When they started to introduced sprint and amour abilities thats when the community started to decrease. Every button does something weird and differnet. It isnt simple like it used to be, thats what people want" - Snip3down

Simplest things that these people just dont understand

• Upvote (+1) 1

Josh Holmes said on stream that a toggle is possible for spartan chatter in the full game if the feedback is there.

Josh Holmes said on stream that a toggle is possible for spartan chatter in the full game if the feedback is there.

It's there.

• Upvote (+1) 5

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why does it even need people's feedback if the majority of core players want a toggle then why don't they do that themselves right now?

Well they better get started. They've only got a year and we know what happens when 343s games are rushed.

Whats with the blue shit all over your screen when you scope in? That looks annoying.

Halo's fetish for blue filters is all over the place, worst in H5.

everything looks good except for the movement.

sprint and thruster breaks the map movement. you can get from your base in midship to the other base from top mid with little to no effort.

map postioning and map movement means nothing with the movement options

OK now i go in full mad mode.

Soo if classic halo is good for competitive what about who follow the tourneys?

You guys think that a classic reskinned h2 or h3 is going to blowout with a lot of viewers?No.

Beacuse at the end right now a game needs to have a lot of viewers periodically to doing good in the esport scene,and please dont talk of CSgo or the mobas beacuse the PC scene is totally differenti in Every aspect.

The console base players is a misture of casuals and dedicated players.

Now for what i have seen for me this can be the best halo we ever get with small tweacks...up Speed base movement no sprint the abilitis are fine.

And wow to the people here you guys follow for real this franchise or you are only taking fun at bitching hating with no constructive feedback?

The first think why halo have problems is the community...no feed back only this...

Ce better halo im come.

H2 best halo h3 sucked blabla.

Reach was trash in multy i give you that, maked by the creators of halo with your beloved destiny...ohh bungie games so awesome.

I like the game. I think there's a clear skillgap  even while it is being held back by sprint, clamber etc, and I'm looking forward to getting to see BR/DMR starts. Despite that, I don't really want to support the changes that have been made. This is a Halo game, and it should play like a Halo game. Even though I like the game and think it has potential, it isn't Halo.