CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Snipedown is getting fairly up with the sniper. This is a few things he's said,

"Quick scoping is impossible."

"you cant see shit scoped in"

"unless this fix the sniper it wont be that big of a deal to pick it up"

He's obviously over reacted a little with the last statement but not being able to quick scope is meeeeeeeh

Its the inverse bro. Two players

Player A: 30-15 2.0 K/D

Player B: 18-3 6.0 K/D

Both went plus 15 but one did way better than the other. 

But let's say it's TS, so the more positive you go, the more helpful you are.

Player 1 goes 4-0, or +4/4.0.

Player 2 goes 18-6, or +12/3.0.

Player two was clearly more helpful, as he got three times as many kills as player 1 with the expense of a few extra deaths. He is also, most likely, playing less passively and helping out his team more.

Like in your point though, if they both had the same spread then the one with less deaths can be considered more helpful, but not by too much. IMHO KD spread shows skill better. ;)

Ninja chat so casual

This is why I love watching Ogre 2.

If he plays live vs EG like i believe I read somewhere, I hope they don't interview him for their sake.

The new version of Midship is fucking sick. This is EASILY better than Reach/4.

Interesting that you loved it...

How is the gunplay so far for you?

I get it, but why is that necessary? That implies that players need to test the starting loadouts. We should be several Halo games beyond the point where people are entertaining starting without a viable precision weapon. This isn't something that needs to be beta tested. This isn't something that should still be a point of contention. Starting with a precision utility weapon is better than starting with an automatic. That's just how it works in Halo.

Pistol is actually most powerful rifle in game... 1 second kill if you spam it fast enough. But it's harder to use...

Not hard to beat. In fact, I'd be incredibly pissed if it was worse than either game.

We want better than H2C. I'd say CE, but realistically, that just isn't going to happen.

We should be reaching for the best possible game, not settling. We deserve better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They're not good! A Good player can hit a sprinter easily

Lol the guys at IGN couldn't even hit other players at base movement speed. Skill gap confirmed? :kappa:

Game has finally downloaded, will give impressions after lots of games, not 1 game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ogre 2 face cam is sideways though lol 

and Someone needs to tell him how to play Halo 5 seriously he doesn't use sprint and does not clamber

Lol the guys at IGN couldn't even hit other players at base movement speed. Skill gap confirmed?  :kappa:

That's amazing and That's how it should be

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope you can turn the Spartan chatter on and off in the audio option. And make the announcer a ouch power weapons once. Sniper/Rocket Launcher up in so and so, instead of Power weapon up in so and so, Sniper up in so and so.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Clearly you weren't around for H3 MLG playlist was unplayable because of Boosters

Boosting won't work in a League/Division system.