CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

And RIP HaloFollower

Being a shitty person bites you on the ass in the end

deets

My nasty side needs these deets.

Elite slayer was awesome. You could become the true casual by using the needler/armor lock class. Have a full team running around sticking people, and if you miss just armor lock and call out for help.

That was before the TU. They ruined it by giving armor lock the plasma repeater and dropped every loadout from two stickies down to one.

RIP vanilla Elite Slayer Multiteam... you were a crazy stupid bastard while you lasted.

You could tell the change quickly too, Reflection used to be a mosh pit down by sword spawn all game but quickly transitioned to more regular play style with people picking needle rifle and holding top floor. Sad...

deets

Chris was being a dickhead as per usual. He screwed people out of payments, treated his admins like shit, laid off key members of the site, etc.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

That was before the TU. They ruined it by giving armor lock the plasma repeater and dropped every loadout from two stickies down to one.

RIP vanilla Elite Slayer Multiteam... you were a crazy stupid bastard while you lasted.

You could tell the change quickly too, Reflection used to be a mosh pit down by sword spawn all game but quickly transitioned to more regular play style with people picking needle rifle and holding top floor. Sad...

Needler vs needler fights were dank. 343 ruined the elite slayer meta. Now I can't run around blowing shit up and armor locking.

Thanks 343. /s

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh lawd the Reach frame rate is atrocious and the graphics make my eyes bleed. 

Going back to play Reach on the 360 after playing nothing but TF2 at a high FOV and FPS on PC is the one time playing a video game made me feel kind of sick.

ZXGUp5W.jpg

Well would you look at this. 343's first game has finally made it to the top. I bet all of you haters are feeling pretty stupid right now. It's not even a debate anymore. 343 brought Halo back in a way that Bungie never could.

Inb4 twitch implodes.

At least it's for a good cause.

I have no knowledge of such cause, could you explain the situation?

twitter snip

Looks like aiming will never be reversed back to beta unless a post gets to the front of r/Halo.

My god that's annoying. I cancelled my Elite Controller order because I might be done if something doesn't get done about the aiming in Halo 5. After going back and forth between my PC and Xbox it becomes painful to try and play Halo, not only does it take time to get used to the controller but Halo 5's shitty as fuck aiming system makes it even worse. FoV, graphics and framerate aside even. 

I'll get on to play some Warzone Assault here or there with friends but I think that's it. 

Edit: Zoom and lack of clamber in Halo 4, so much nicer! 

I have no knowledge of such cause, could you explain the situation?

AGDQ and SGDQ are 2 week long events full of 24/7 speedruns raising money for charity. Each event sees them raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for "Doctors without Borders" and other charities. This year they are doing so for the "Prevent Cancer Foundation" and so far they have raised $511,654. Halo has been at these events for the past couple of years.