CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You play BF4, brah?

Indeed.

DICE LA fixed the shit out of it now it's the best BF game ever. All the people I play with say the same and they are old BF2 pros. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

We should play sometime, if you don't mind. Love the game with a passion.

Edit: Nvm, you're a PC'er, haven't gotten the PC edition yet. DX

I have it on Xbox. I love that game. You can join up with me and my friends if you like.

I have it on Xbox. I love that game. You can join up with me and friends if you like.

That'd be perfect.

GT's: The Icy Girl, just invite me if you're playing and if I'm on. I'll try and come on. (I'm a little addicted to H5, though)

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you go back to MCC and test out the aiming, that separate value thing is still present. Halo CE MCC for example, your aim ramps up very quickly when you get near full stick deflection compared to just slightly tilting. But the entire process feels smoother for some reason, might have something to do with the transition between the two speeds.

And yeah, the beta felt great, I never had any issues with "squirrely" aiming in that build. Just twitchy and crisp. I can really see it when I go back and look at my beta footage.

How the hell can we get 343 to make a seperate setting for beta aiming? Thats the 1 thing that will really get me into this game
  • Upvote (+1) 1

How the hell can we get 343 to make a seperate setting for beta aiming? Thats the 1 thing that will really get me into this game

do nothing but praise the current aiming.

Worst part of Halo 5 is the call of duty maps. Close quarters, walls/cover/obstacles everywhere UGH. Then BTB is all forge, and there's only FOUR warzone maps.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@BigShow36

You play with bigsauce, would he be proud of the current AR? We should STILL be referring to AR kills as giving someone the bigsauce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhlqsnDpv30

I never quit using that term haha. So many don't know though so the conversation typically goes along the lines of:

*Friend starts using AR*

Me: Hit him with the bigsauce!

Friend: Wtf you talking about?

Me: I'm old.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who thinks the aiming feels fine now? Not having any issues at all.

I dealt with the same thing. You just got used to it. I didn't think the aiming issue was that big of a deal at first. Then I played Battlefront for around a week and once I went back to Halo 5, the aiming was making it unplayable for me. Play another shooter for a day or two and then you'll be reminded of the horrid aim acceleration.

I dealt with the same thing. You just got used to it. I didn't think the aiming issue was that big of a deal at first. Then I played Battlefront for around a week and once I went back to Halo 5, the aiming was making it unplayable for me. Play another shooter for a day or two and then you'll be reminded of the horrid aim acceleration.

I've been playing BOPs3 for the past two weeks, and came back today and I could feel it. It's REALLY bad.

I can confirm it's the SPNKR EX.

From Waypoint: "No place to run. No place to hide. Advanced SPNKr Rocket Launcher that fires laser-guided cluster warhead munitions. SPNKr EX Rockets detonate in proximity to enemies, releasing explosive submunitions."

I'll have to call this in next time I'm playing Warzone and double check what it actually does. 

I dunno, I actually went back and played some H2A on the MCC the other day, going back to 5 felt fine.

• Downvote (-1) 4

I dunno, I actually went back and played some H2A on the MCC the other day, going back to 5 felt fine.

Yeah, I've been jumping between shooters, be it Turok, Halo, or Destiny, and I don't feel any difference at all. With ya on not feeling the aiming. Then again, I didn't even know what the hell people were speaking about BEFORE the update. Only thing I knew/felt before, was that aiming was slower, which I didn't care for.

I went back to Destiny and tried to aim in that game after playing Halo 5 non-stop for a month. It took me so long to adjust back to Destiny's aim. With MCC, I could easily switch between both games.

Saying that, I don't have an issue with Halo 5's aiming any more. I know some people do, though so I understand the requests for more 'normal' aiming.

Yeah, I've been jumping between shooters, be it Turok, Halo, or Destiny, and I don't feel any difference at all. With ya on not feeling the aiming. Then again, I didn't even know what the hell people were speaking about BEFORE the update. Only thing I knew/felt before, was that aiming was slower, which I didn't care for.

I'm the same, I never really had an issue before either. Just felt a bit slower/heavier, certainly didn't feel broken.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Indeed.

DICE LA fixed the shit out of it now it's the best BF game ever. All the people I play with say the same and they are old BF2 pros. 

Time 1259h 43m   :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, Turok?

You going to be my DOOM buddy when it comes out?

I got to play the alpha. It was pretty good. Il probably pick it up when it comes out.