CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So wait, one of the SPNKRs actually does this in H5?

I was told one or two function like this, but again I don't have any of them. I also assume that if they function similar to this, the player probably can't control it as quickly. You can make some really crazy sharp turns in Nexuiz.

Apparently you can mess with them in customs though, idk if thats for stock SPNKR or the warzone ones. I'll try that on later.

Hey guys, check Waypoint. I think they're getting the memo about 343 and their antics.

Second thread: "Buff the AR"

Yeah no

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey guys, check Waypoint. I think they're getting the memo about 343 and their antics.

I'm assuming you're talking about the half-assing thread? Yeah it's seems to be 50:50 in that thread if they agree with the OP or not, which is great for Waypoint. Arguing with anyone on the half-baked game and support we're getting on Waypoint and reddit was pretty much impossible in the first month.

what is up with 343is servers today?

everyone i know including me is lagging out of the game today, somtimes even the game crashes

stuff like that hasnt been a thing since weeks, i thought its fixed

That awkward moment when you ask someone to play doubss and then you realize it goes away today

): ): ): ):

Oh, balls, I forgot that went away today. At least we got our Sweat Doubs in when we could. 

I was told one or two function like this, but again I don't have any of them. I also assume that if they function similar to this, the player probably can't control it as quickly. You can make some really crazy sharp turns in Nexuiz.

Apparently you can mess with them in customs though, idk if thats for stock SPNKR or the warzone ones. I'll try that on later.

I've seen it used in Warzone from outside an enemy's base, guided through doorways to destroy the core. Don't know which SPNKR it is though.

Only unranked playlist now is BTB.

KEK.

BTB is still ranked, the ranks just aren't displayed.

I can never find a game a majority of the time when I search it because everyone I play with including myself was a low number champion.

What does that even mean?

Isn't that unranked?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Isn't that unranked?

No. It means that it's ranked but the ranks aren't displayed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Least our legacy shall be remembered through our hours of trashtalk against TPG Fuckboi and TPG xXxSniPeZ420xXx

May those Eden shotty campers forever burn in Hell for the sweat they put me through

• Downvote (-1) 1

I can never find a game a majority of the time when I search it because everyone I play with including myself was a low number champion.

So dumb.

343 baffles me at every turn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't that unranked?

Social still uses the same MMR as ranked, meaning if you're a good player, you're gonna match good players.

Halo: Reach has very loose search restrictions, hence why you rarely matched good players compared to Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No. It means that it's ranked but the ranks aren't displayed.

Still don't see the issue here.

EDIT: Moa Explained. Gotcha. Not really a big deal at all to me.

Some people literally can't find a game in a social playlist. How is that okay? 

Right. But it is to the intended who can't find a game because of it. Fuck them I guess.

But the bigger issue is that a good "social" play experience is more than just hidden ranks.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some people literally can't find a game in a social playlist. How is that okay? 

Learn something new everyday I suppose.

Are you talking about the people in New Zealand/Australia? I've never heard of people not matching other people based off of skill in H5.

Learn something new everyday I suppose.

Are you talking about the people in New Zealand/Australia? I've never heard of people not matching other people based off of skill in H5.

People in the Champion rank have been complaining about not finding any games since release, regardless of region. It's a big reason why so many pros made alts or are playing with lower ranking people to try and find games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1