CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Just played my first game of H5. I made myself go into this with an open mind. I can totally see people in the future referring to this as the worst Halo game ever made. 

Reach.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone make up some rumor that the plot of halo 5 is to assassinate one of Kim Jung un's kids so that way North Korea will make it so this game isn't released?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just played my first game of H5. I made myself go into this with an open mind. I can totally see people in the future referring to this as the worst Halo game ever made. 

off of 1 game nice........

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL who is that in the background of Ninjas stream? Apparently he's reading this thread and we're all misguided 

his brother i'm assuming...how old is he? his first halo was probably reach...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You complained the whole time during MCCs build up and launch... 1 game? we should take your opinion as iron I guess. 

I don't mean to be a dick but there isn't any way around that. 

>Plays 1 game

>Already claiming it's the WOAT Halo

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Moa is a higher rank than Ninja........

Pretty sure Moa's only loss came from Ninja's bro who was using Ninja's account

I'm really trying to like what I'm watching here on Ninja's and Heinz's streams. I am. But like 50% of the game is just them running around the map trying to find someone, melting them with an AR/BR, then back to running. Spartan chatter is mind-numbingly annoying to listen to. Recharge sound needs to be replaced. Announcer needs an intervention. If they HAVE to have music in the background (as an old Quake 3/Timesplitters fan, I love nonintrusive BGM), they need to change it so it's more exciting.

I really don't like what I'm seeing (notice I said SEEING). Maybe this game is tons of fun to play, but man is it boring to watch right now.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I dont know man, this game felt pretty terrible. Shot registration seems on point though, but the movement/mechanics, to me, felt terrible. 

That's all fluff to me. I just want to know if it was immersive or not? And I think most people here agree that's the priority.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You complained the whole time during MCCs build up and launch... 1 game? we should take your opinion as iron I guess. 

I don't mean to be a dick but there isn't any way around that. 

And I was right when CE launched and was terrible. I didn't even need to play it before I said that. Luckily they fixed the game for the most part! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Zooming in needs to be instant. Sniper needs RoF increase.

Sprint preferably needs to be removed, keep thruster so maps don't feel massive

@@CyReN put this at the top of the list when you do make one. 343 NEEDS TO KNOW.

Also, any of your Redditors out there, make a list and let 343 what the problems are, and tell them to remove Sprint, but keep thrusters. Also make it so you can shoot while thrustering.

LETS DO IT PEOPLE

But the Maps will still be MASSIVE

they created them with Sprint in Mind

• Upvote (+1) 1

What if.... What if you could only ever sprint in a straight line? Any slight movement in any direction causes you to stop. Therefore, no running around a corner to get away, you're literally a sitting duck for skilled players as you can't like, zig zag to avoid shots. It'd make sprint circumstantial in a possible situation for instance, that maybe your teammate has died and the power weapon they held is straight ahead so you have a chance to possibly make it before the opponent, and not OP since you can't run around corners or turn in ANY direction in the SLIGHTEST.  Oh, and maybe there's a 2 second or so down time before you actually start sprinting. Choosing to sprint will sacrifice 2 seconds of being able to do anything productive besides running in a straight line. Idk, just spitballing here.