CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'm not even angry tbh it's hilarious to see certain things like them saying it wasn't ADS but then it clearly is ADS

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

this download tho :/

so how long will the honeymoon phase last this time?

Depends how much alcohol I have if I find out the game suck's

I'm not even angry tbh it's hilarious to see certain things like them saying it wasn't ADS but then it clearly is ADS

Yeah i was holding out on judging the ADS because they insisted on it being "the exact same thing as scoping" but that was complete bull shit. It is ADS.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Feels like Halo" - Frankie on Halo 4 2012

NEVER FORGET

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah i was holding out on judging the ADS because they insisted on it being "the exact same thing as scoping" but that was complete bull shit. It is ADS.

How? That's just not true, unless you're talking about stabilizers which is something else.

Does ADS make your weapons more accurate? If so, then it's basically CoD. If not, then it's just scoping with a new coat of paint.

As does scope? True ADS slows down your movement.

Game looks fun. My download is taking forever because everyone is downloading at the same time. FML

Tell me about it, got to 30% and it hit a wall

Does ADS make your weapons more accurate? If so, then it's basically CoD. If not, then it's just scoping with a new coat of paint.

Its not just scoping with a new coat of paint, its a completely different mechanic. The time it takes to raise the gun to scope and lower to descope was never in halo, and it shouldn't be in halo. Why do they insist on changing stuff that is not broken.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember reading that ADS makes the SmG spread tighter which is fucking cray

Why do they insist on changing stuff that is not broken.

Gotta please that COD crowd

Remove sprint, up base movement speed.

Remove ADS on BR and DMR or make classic scopes optional

Make sniper shoot faster, remove kick-back after shot.

Increase jump height

Let people shoot while thruster packing

Lower weapon respawn times

Lower light bloom on maps, Truth has terrible visibility compared to Midship.

Game would be WAY better if these things happened and these are actually reasonable requests.

Sniper is like Halo 3's with the kick. I like it, you either go for the headshot or get your team to clean up the body shot

Its not just scoping with a new coat of paint, its a completely different mechanic. The time it takes to raise the gun to scope and lower to descope was never in halo, and it shouldn't be in halo. Why do they insist on changing stuff that is not broken.

Oh you didn't hear? It's because by putting ADS in Halo, it's going to make all the CoD fans quit that franchise and play Halo instead. :)

We'll all be playing Halo in harmony, enjoying the sweet hybrid between Halo and Call of Duty that all the fans of both franchises have been begging for for so long. :rolleyes:

Oh and there's also the fact that immersion > gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I haven't even touched the game and i already dont like it just from watching. Well it looks like this is it for me. This game has to literally do a 180 or 360 for me to buy an Xbox one and get this game. I wanted MCC but it still has issues and who knows how long the population will last on it. So it looks like ill stick with my PS4 and PC Gaming. The only reason why i ever played on Xbox was for Halo & Gears. The real Halo looks gone to me so all i have left is to see if the next Gears will stick to the original core. Ill keep on supporting the community by watching tourneys and stuff. I enjoy taking my time and read the threads here. Ill still be here in the background but it looks like playing the game is over for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Remove sprint, up base movement speed.

-Remove ADS on BR and DMR or make classic scopes optional

-Make sniper RoF/reload faster, remove kick-back after shot.

-Increase jump height

-Let people shoot while thruster packing

-Lower weapon respawn times

-Reduce light bloom on maps, Truth has terrible visibility compared to Midship.

Game would be WAY better if these things happened and these are actually reasonable requests.

Boy you should work for 343

I'll test this once my download is finished, but from the gameplay I've seen there is a gun animation of scoping/descoping however the reticle stays on your screen and there is no delay in taking the time to raise/lower your weapon. So it seems to me like it is just scoping with a new coat of paint.