CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Hey guys, I know this is more related to TMCC HOWEVER I'm posting it in relation to the Helioskrill armor I'm trying to unlock in Halo 5:

• If you use any x0.00 skulls in any legendary campaign, your legendary completion will NOT count.
  • However, there is a process to make it count, and it's actually rather simple:
  1. Complete a level on legendary with whatever the fuck skulls you want (including x0.00).
  2. Back out to main menu once next level starts.
  3. Turn off any x0.00 skulls and start the mission you just completed on legendary.
  4. Once the level you just completed starts up, back out to the main menu.
  5. Congratulations, you just unlocked the key to success.

This is SUPER helpful for any of you guys looking for this armor set, as it can't be unlocked through REQ packs and considering 343i doesn't support TMCC anymore, I doubt they'd patch this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I got a message on the REQ screen in a WZ game saying there is a vehicle cap in place because there are too many in the game. Isn't that what WZ was made for; to have lots of vehicles? I was still able to get a ghost though so maybe it was for high REQ level vehicles? IDK.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When people say things like, "Sure, H5 isn't perfect," or, "I agree that the game needs tweaks," really undermines how seriously poor h5 is designed.

The game doesn't need tweaks, it needs overhauls.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Playing through SWAT right now. Have 9 placement matches, going about 3.0+ every game and winning like 7 of 9. I look at post game carnage after every game and it's placing me against Gold every game... Something tells me I'll be coming out of this in Gold, while absolutely crushing everyone I'm playing, and being Diamond in all other playlists...

Playing through SWAT right now. Have 9 placement matches, going about 3.0+ every game and winning like 7 of 9. I look at post game carnage after every game and it's placing me against Gold every game... Something tells me I'll be coming out of this in Gold, while absolutely crushing everyone I'm playing, and being Diamond in all other playlists...

They made placing in swat more strenuous, most people are getting placed in plat and diamond, snipedown got placed in platninum.

Essentially 2016 and Halo struggles to have feature parity with 2007 Halo.

Well, since Reach had the pinnacle feature set, everything since has been gradually worse and worse.... *cough* I wonder why *cough*

• Upvote (+1) 1

They made placing in swat more strenuous, most people are getting placed in plat and diamond, snipedown got placed in platninum.

I got Platinum 2. Guess I'll be grinding it to Diamond because I'm OCD.

One of those classic 343 glitches that make you wonder how they even fucked that up.

Not that it's a very big deal, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What in the hell breakout game did I just play on Regret in Team Arena???

I'm confused on many levels right now...

A few weekends ago the social playlist was Arena Breakout. Shortly after, they changed breakout in the arena playlist to use normal shields and normal maps.

When people say things like, "Sure, H5 isn't perfect," or, "I agree that the game needs tweaks," really undermines how seriously poor h5 is designed.

The game doesn't need tweaks, it needs overhauls.

Oh, you finally got around to playing the game?

Lol I got burnt out on this games MP super quick, it took me 8 months for Halo 4, this took 2. I played Reach up until Halo 4, but 5 just eludes me.

I love the custom games and the forge, but I have no desire to play MM without a full party, and this game is BETTER then Reach and 4. Don't understand.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A few weekends ago the social playlist was Arena Breakout. Shortly after, they changed breakout in the arena playlist to use normal shields and normal maps.

I was just playing breakout the other day, wasn't on normal shields or normal maps, is it only a Team Area thing??

I was just playing breakout the other day, wasn't on normal shields or normal maps, is it only a Team Area thing??

Yes, Arena breakout is only in Team Arena.

Hey guys, I know this is more related to TMCC HOWEVER I'm posting it in relation to the Helioskrill armor I'm trying to unlock in Halo 5:

• If you use any x0.00 skulls in any legendary campaign, your legendary completion will NOT count.
  • However, there is a process to make it count, and it's actually rather simple:
  1. Complete a level on legendary with whatever the fuck skulls you want (including x0.00).
  2. Back out to main menu once next level starts.
  3. Turn off any x0.00 skulls and start the mission you just completed on legendary.
  4. Once the level you just completed starts up, back out to the main menu.
  5. Congratulations, you just unlocked the key to success.

This is SUPER helpful for any of you guys looking for this armor set, as it can't be unlocked through REQ packs and considering 343i doesn't support TMCC anymore, I doubt they'd patch this.

Can you play co-op and still get the armor? 

This has to be one of the worst game types I've ever played.

What blows is new game modes probably won't even be added until after the HWC because they don't want to change the game -_-

What blows is new game modes probably won't even be added until after the HWC because they don't want to change the game -_-

I enjoy breakout, but this version of breakout is just silly.

It also feels odd playing a normal game type then going to a CS:GO, one life, type of game type.

It's still early though, so I'm sure they'll improve it sooner rather than later.

Lol I got burnt out on this games MP super quick, it took me 8 months for Halo 4, this took 2. I played Reach up until Halo 4, but 5 just eludes me.

I love the custom games and the forge, but I have no desire to play MM without a full party, and this game is BETTER then Reach and 4. Don't understand.

Come back to the better Halo game. 

For real though, I stopped playing Halo 4 and Halo 5 pretty fast. I haven't even cracked 90hrs on this game. 

Still had more fun with Reach than these games. However that might be because I've been able to play CE and 2 before jumping to the new title. 

Blops 3 and battlefront are both $40 off today. RIP what was left of h5's population.

Do people really find BO3 appealing? Because in my opinion that game is far more gimmicky and random than H5 will ever be. I honestly do not see the appeal.

• Upvote (+1) 2