CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What is really amazing is Spartan Company req packs. Gat damn

Suppressor, Sword Ghost, and two Gambit assists. I just want to thank everyone at Team Beyond for this moment, our Spartan company has come so far. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

What is really amazing is Spartan Company req packs. Gat damn

Suppressor, Sword Ghost, and two Gambit assits. I just want to thank everyone at Team Beyond for this moment, our Spartan company has come so far. 

It's depressing how little they give :/

• Upvote (+1) 4

For the WZ people, on Notus in the Monument base, I've found that you can clamber all the way up the walls that surround the middle structure and then jump to the very top of the centerpiece. I got several kills before people even noticed me and you can also thrust onto the roof if you start getting shot at. It also gives you a clear line of site to the side garages.

Honestly never really noticed they were there. They just blend in with everything else on the post game stats.

I mean, compared to Reach's which look sick as fuck, and I actually went out of my way to complete because of how cool they looked. They were also plastered on the front of your service record

5 years later, I'm still grinding some of them out. Less than 500 assassinations away until onyx in Rear Admiral.

You guys think overgrowth is the worst map ever? Give it time, the same people who made overgrowth are making the maps in the future. It'll be topped.

Not going to lie. This post made me laugh.

Either way, the main issue with Overgrowth is the weapons on the map. Shotgun, and sword on a map like this? Really?

They should make Overgrowth having Stormriffle starts, so we have at least a viable starting weapon against all those shotguns and swords :kappa:

Its also funny how the only thing people really complained about in Warzone was the boss stealing. So they put in a Banshee and two Wardens right into the most open area ever. Well played.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Overgrowth is terrible but literally nothing will ever beat Sword Base for the worst map ever created.

Orion is worse

• Upvote (+1) 1

Overgrowth is terrible but literally nothing will ever beat Sword Base for the worst map ever created.

Nah, Orion is the worst map I've ever played on.

Literally 35% of the map is a death trap.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah, Orion is the worst map I've ever played on.

Literally 35% of the map is a death trap.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Overgrowth's weapon layout or close quarter hallways, but its definitely not the worst map in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Overgrowth's weapon layout or close quarter hallways, but its definitely not the worst map in the game.

Yes, but don't these two feed into each other?

If the weapon layout is changed, then the close quarter hallways aren't as bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If 1-50 ever became a thing again I would play ranked more but unfortunately we have... seasonal ranks ehhhhhh.

With 1-50 it would actually encourage you to get the 50 and it would narrow down search times for sure.

Its fucking awful when you're champion x and no other champions are on or not searching that current playlist so you can't play.

And lets be honest with ourselves, ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BRAG ABOUT BEING CHAMPION X IN SEASON X?  Nope.

• Upvote (+1) 9

If 1-50 ever became a thing again I would play ranked more but unfortunately we have... seasonal ranks ehhhhhh.

With 1-50 it would actually encourage you to get the 50 and it would narrow down search times for sure.

Its fucking awful when you're champion x and no other champions are on or not searching that current playlist so you can't play.

And lets be honest with ourselves, ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BRAG ABOUT BEING CHAMPION X IN SEASON X? Nope.

How long are the seasons anyways? Still one month?

Just played The Battle Of Noctus for the first time and the REQ system wasnt working at all. Couldn't chose any weapons so everyone had Pistol / AR all game and we couldnt choose our spawns either. 

I am trying to run some Warzone Assault, but keep getting French players dropping -20's for fun.

If you want to play, send Batchford on XBL a message. Please have thumbs.

http://imgur.com/a/suXjW

H5 forge is really amazing.

Now to just remake all the old classics. Turn off abilities and sprint and start a large customs community.  :kappa:

Im not sure if it says a lot about me or a lot about the old Halo's that im happy to just keep playing the maps and the "slow" playstyle

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now to just remake all the old classics. Turn off abilities and sprint and start a large customs community.  :kappa:

Im not sure if it says a lot about me or a lot about the old Halo's that im happy to just keep playing the maps and the "slow" playstyle

Slow Playstyle means "I am a noob"  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Overgrowth summed up in 30 seconds. The worst map ever made.

Wow blue side winning, who would've thought having camo/shotgun at spawn was good.

Seeing this new forge stuff makes me kind of hopeful. I'd happily grind this game again if we got some quality maps put into matchmaking. I honestly feel like shitty maps are one of the main reasons recent halos have sucked.

Give us some good news maps, bring back all the old objective gametypes, and if they ever did throw us a "classic" playlist, I think a lot of people would come back to this game.

• Upvote (+1) 3