CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Link?

Checked out my areas but I couldn't find it, sorry mate. I did see it for sure, not sure how good or accurate it is, but it was definitely out there. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shield HUD Visibility and Shield effects are off, so it's a cosmetic change (like breakout) 

Reminds me of people who let FFA games run to the end, then try to dispute when they place 5th because someone joined and left without doing anything.

Last time someone tried to dispute for some bs, we were told that the GB official literally said "too bad".

• Upvote (+1) 1

Checked out my areas but I couldn't find it, sorry mate. I did see it for sure, not sure how good or accurate it is, but it was definitely out there. 

I've got it bookmarked, will it show up if you add me? (It's basically to scale to Battle Creek, so you're gonna need to turn off SAs to play on it.)

I've got it bookmarked, will it show up if you add me? (It's basically to scale to Battle Creek, so you're gonna need to turn off SAs to play on it.)

Yes it will, but I personally don't want it. I'm not a huge fan, I just wanted to link it to the guy who did want it. Maybe he should add you./ 

Why does Microsoft have to be so shitty? It's so hard to get mics to work on Xbox One because they thought it'd be a good idea to release a controller that uses an anus as the mic port rather than a 3.5mm. I have the old version and I bought a headset today and I still have to get the adapter. I decided to see if my friends Xbox One mix amp works for my head, nah.. It plugs into the Astro headset, more rage. I just want to play Halo 5 with game sound and a mic, that way I can play Halo 5 with people rather than alone.

I still don't understand the issue with removing sprint and increasing base movement to 110%.

I really don't, and this whole controversy is a little ridiculous at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Play Warzone for weeks on end, no TWC issues, at all. Do good, high KDA, yeah.

Play 6 arena games, lag for 2 of 'em...

KDA goes in the shitter. Platinum here I come. RIP my onyx from last season. 

Fucking TWC

Just tested a Cold Storage (not Chill Out) remake.

But if TB had a Shoutbox, THEN MAYBE WE'D BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE STUFF LIKE THIS.

Maybe a skype group for TB forge testing?

Also, just played maybe 4 or 5 hours of a complete sweat-fest in Team Arena against a bunch of champs and a few good competitors with some other people trying to find teams. I know everyone here hates this game but relatively high level play (high onyx/champ I guess?) is a ton of fun when you're playing with cool dudes with practically all games being super close.  Not even mad at the ones we lost that were close

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love how we finally have a social playlist and 99% of games are team snipers with the horrendous sniper rifle.

So now, I have arena playlists I don't wanna play alone AND social playlists I don't want to play at all. 

I love how we finally have a social playlist and 99% of games are team snipers with the horrendous sniper rifle.

So now, I have arena playlists I don't wanna play alone AND social playlists I don't want to play at all. 

It's barely even social, all the games I've played have been super sweaty. The maps don't have anything casual friendly like vehicles or equipment or turrets. Just the same shitty sandbox of automatics and rifles, with cheese CQC weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's barely even social, all the games I've played have been super sweaty. The maps don't have anything casual friendly like vehicles or equipment or turrets. Just the same shitty sandbox of automatics and rifles, with cheese CQC weapons.

Yeah, I miss maps like Turf w/ the warthog and other similar maps. 

I don't care if the games are super sweaty, that's fine, I just don't think the playlist is made well at all. 

We need those medium size maps like Burial Grounds and Turf with vehicles, ctf, assault, etc. 

Holiday Social isn't even social at all, its just Team Slayer with an extra 2 players and with Snipers.  I get better games in that then I do in Ranked, its ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Vehicles and turrets on maps haven't really been a thing since Halo 3. Would be cool if they could come back, but I doubt it will with how homogenized everything in 5 is.

The best hope is forged maps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours of arena tonight. I only played maybe 1-2 games without 30 second lag spikes/DCs.

It's just so sad. I bought all this expensive stuff because I love taking Halo seriously and having fun and I can't even fucking use it because the game refuses to work with TWC.

Everygame. Enourmous lag spikes, people running into walls, fucking horseshit KDA, and disconnects. 

Such a fucking shame. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours of arena tonight. I only played maybe 1-2 games without 30 second lag spikes/DCs.

It's just so sad. I bought all this expensive stuff because I love taking Halo seriously and having fun and I can't even fucking use it because the game refuses to work with TWC.

Everygame. Enourmous lag spikes, people running into walls, fucking horseshit KDA, and disconnects. 

Such a fucking shame. 

Welcome to my world. MCC is the only Halo game I can play and that game hardly works, but its still miles better than this unplayable game. TWC isn't the problem btw, @@Pyroteq and I have different ISPs and the same lag happens. Its 343's fault. I've done everything I could to contact 343 about this issue but they don't seem to care. Good thing I got this game for free. I'm sorry you paid for another game that didn't work as intended. I for one will not be giving 343 any of my money ever again. I can't even play Halo anymore, the only reason why I bought this $500 Netflix machine for in the first place. What a shame.

Holiday Social isn't even social at all, its just Team Slayer with an extra 2 players and with Snipers.  I get better games in that then I do in Ranked, its ridiculous.

This was the case for me in the first 20-30 games, but actually now I'm getting more lopsided matches ... maybe the algorithm has to like learn how NOT to match you against people at your skill level?