CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If this game is faltering, it's because of multiple problems, lack of content, sub par gameplay(which really isn't even that bad to be honest), whatever, it can never be just one thing that fucks a game over

And I would bet all my money the game wouldn't change in population anyway. You could literally change everything about the game and it would end up being the same Halo hardcore fans +/- 5%. Slap a CoD sticker on it and I bet it would sell though, just saying.

Look, I get there are things that could change with this game, but I'm not of the opinion that you should change things just because of population. Honestly, the majority of people don't know what is "good" and if we changed things for what "general population" wanted we might get more people but end up with a shit game (looking at you CoD). Sometimes it is better to stick with something that is good and hopefully people will catch on.

But what we have isn't good...

That's your opinion. I don't agree with it.

This game's population is putrid. Im sorry to say this but you are part of an irrelevant vocal minority.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Then Waypoint has lied to me.

I'll try inviting you, see if that works. Should have a PM on your Waypoint account.

This game's population is putrid. Im sorry to say this but you are part of an irrelevant vocal minority.

Cool story bro.

You just called me "irrelevant" though?

Oh I forgot where I was for a second.

Opinions will be opinions.

You want to talk about population and popularity as a qualifier for something being "good"?

I don't think that argument will hold for more then 2 seconds.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes, I am down. I am done with doubles for today.

IGM David

Add me, same name. 

Just started a game but join up after. 

I'll try inviting you, see if that works. Should have a PM on your Waypoint account.

I was kicked?

Edit:

Yup. Nice one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was kicked?

Edit:

Yup. Nice one.

You didn't play enough :(

Re-join.

Anybody with a team or something want to play Warzone or Custom games? I can't play arena until they fix the huge lag problems. Invite me, Gamertag: Avenger V

You didn't play enough :(

Re-join.

Play time is:

1 day and 22 hours.

It's all cool tho :), if anything I only just liked having "team beyond" in my bio thing.

No worries mate.

So how did you like your new shiny plasma cannon kiddo  :kappa:

It brings me so much satisfaction. Just as much as your third loss in Warzone will be :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It brings me so much satisfaction. Just as much as your third loss in Warzone will be :kappa:

You boys got room?

Cool story bro.

You just called me "irrelevant" though?

Oh I forgot where I was for a second.

Opinions will be opinions.

You want to talk about population and popularity as a qualifier for something being "good"?

I don't think that argument will hold for more then 2 seconds.

So in your opinion the game is fine, nothing needs to be done, xbl population stats meaning nothing and the majority of players being unhappy with the game means nothing.

Ok. Cool. I guess so long as you're happy everything is ok. Screw everyone else.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Im pretty sure ranks got erased but not reset.

Honestly that's what I'm beginning to suspect. In my placement matches I'm playing the same tier people I was matching before the reset. I was onyx before, still matching onyx after the reset right out of the gates.

Oh well.

So in your opinion the game is fine, nothing needs to be done, xbl population stats meaning nothing and the majority of players being unhappy with the game means nothing.

Ok. Cool. I guess so long as you're happy everything is ok. Screw everyone else.

He didn't say any of that.

• Downvote (-1) 1