I can hop on in a bit if you need help, im onyx if that matters

GT- xWicked Swami

Where are u from with that language?

zunair mohiuddin?

I invited u on my alt

Where are u from with that language?

zunair mohiuddin?

I invited u on my alt

I'm from Pakistan lol. Which has Urdu as their language (though really its the same thing as Hindi for the most part) 

And word, hopping on in a second. Are you Meow Slays?

Sign into Waypoint using your Xbox Live gametag and then just request to join :)

I figured it out.  I had forgotten that I joined a Spartan Company already, because it was just that inactive.  I had to leave it first to see the request to join.

So you can't throw frags off stairs in forge, they just fly back at you. I thought we were past that? 

That happens often on non-forge stairs, too... Fucking happens on flat ramps to me.

Have we had one of those cheesy infographics yet? You know the ones which show us how many man hours the community has put in and bullets have been shot by everyone, stuff like that.

Or have they not bothered this time? Might make for some interesting reading.

So you can't throw frags off stairs in forge, they just fly back at you. I thought we were past that? 

A bypass could be to put an invisible blocker on the stairs which is a completely flat surface.

What would cause him to say such a thing...

Regardless of how I feel about Forge's controls, that debate was hilarious.

You were definitely right about one thing, however, and that's how hypocritical Greenskull was in regards to criticism.

He probably saw one tweet say "Reach is not only still terrible, but now it's capped at 24 FPS and the textures don't load" which triggered his inner 343 apologist and caused him to rage tweet, he will probably delete it 25 hrs from now

• Upvote (+1) 3

What happened to the Twitch viewers?

H5 is 98th at the moment.

It is as if the people who went to the HCS tournament aren't watching streams anymore or something like that.

What happened to the Twitch viewers?

H5 is 98th at the moment.

It is as if the people who went to the HCS tournament aren't watching streams anymore or something like that.

Well... It's 98th right now because there isn't a single pro player on to watch play. Halo doesn't have random popular streamers. If theres no pros to watch, nobody watches. Later in the evening is when most teams start to practice, thats when you'll see it hit it's high marks on the twitch list. Even then, though... What does it usually get? 3-4k viewers at most?

Ninja is playing H1Z1 right now. That's like the majority of the twitch Halo community, not watching Halo right now.

I agree he was being hypocritical in not acknowledging people's opinion on the new Forge controls but in all honesty the controls aren't that hard to learn. They were hard for about 15 minutes. After that they felt natural and this is coming from someone who has built several maps on each Halo but never felt "good" at it until now. The biggest issue right now is there not being an option to switch lb/rb controls with a/b controls. A ton of people want this option and it makes sense while also aligning with past versions of Forge. I got used to the new controls quickly but if some people can't then hopefully they add several control schemes soon. Another thing I want to change is the lack of item previews. The sorting is great but finding pieces without previews is rather annoying. Just to be clear though his complete inability to constructively criticize Halo is annoying and a great way to accomplish absolutely nothing toward future improvements.

Even then, though... What does it usually get? 3-4k viewers at most?

Ninja is playing H1Z1 right now. That's like the majority of the twitch Halo community, not watching Halo right now.

Typical on the weekends is about 3k.

The count is lower now than it's ever been. I could be pulling at strings, but it seems to indicate H5's Twitch viewers are comprised of the people who attend the tournaments.

Dat tweet. :wutface:

I'm a little late to the discussion, but playing the Social playlist feels no different than playing sweaty ranked games most of the time which is not what I want. I shouldn't be matching a team full of Champions and Onyx's in Social which was my last game. Ideally, it should be one person of a certain skill level (bronze vs bronze, champion vs champion) on each team and have it evenly distributed. Yeah, there will still be blowouts which is inevitable (it still happens now), but at least it will seem a little more casual and I won't have the need to put my tryhard pants on every freaking game.

I didn't really notice it before, but I think they fixed the Warzone issue where you couldn't see all the base emblems when you're far away from a base. I'll have to check again just to be sure.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I didn't really notice it before, but I think they fixed the Warzone issue where you couldn't see all the base emblems when you're far away from a base. I'll have to check again just to be sure.

They didn't.

Well that sucks. I noticed I could see the other armory on Stormbreak when I was near my armory so maybe that's why I thought it was fixed. :(

Edit: I forgot to mention, but playing on Antifreeze is a good way to get a lot of ground pounds if you need them for the commendation or something. Lots of different levels to look down on and you can use the middle mancannons to thrust onto structures for easy height advantages over the bridges and that big lobby area where you land from the mancannon at your spawn.

I sort of understand his comment. Why do people who want a halo 1/2 experience continue to hold out hope that they will one day get it?

Acceptance is a beautiful thing.

It's because what we have it still the closest thing to "classic Halo" and people have dedicated a shit-load of time to it. His comment was the equivalent of the "if you don't like America than you can just get out!" argument. Some of us know how good halo can be when done properly and if we have to continue to play the closest thing to it until we get a proper classical Halo game than so be it. 

Same with Star Wars, why do the people that hated the prequels still go and see the new one? You see where I'm getting at? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Exactly @@Favyn. Pro teams complain all day about the automatics but they won't change the settings to remove them as a secondary weapon. It's hysterical.

KW5sQ36.jpg

Screencaped because he will delete this. He's been saying this shit for years. What Greenskull has deleted

• His 10+ tweet rant on the competitive community during the time of Halo 4's release
  • His "I Less Than 343" rap video (not a pardoy)
  • RUL's video on how the reason the H5 Beta wasn't as popular as the H3 Beta was because of Netflix. I'm not kidding.
  • Various tweets

He'll side with 343 on every change, even if it contradicts his own opinions. He cares more about a job at 343 than he does for the quality of this series.

The people that didnt like Halo after Reach, well, left. Its why Halo 5 is struggling population wise.

This is the guy that said MCC was fixed about 3 months in.

edit - christ, his tweets lol Halo 5 is nearly "perfect" with some small balance changes.

Good lord.

• Upvote (+1) 5