CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Can't even get scripting to work. 

If you have any scripting questions, just PM me. I'm a horrible practical Forger, but I'm a wizard at scripting.

Hell, I made this thread and I made another one like it when H2A first came out.

Has anyone been getting sick drops from REQ packs lately? I've gotten like 7 legendaries in the last week.

Bravo just joined my Holiday Social Shotty snipes game in progress. We were down by 10. He died 2 times and then quit out. The irony of a 343er getting pissed off at JiP is just too much

Or he just lagged out  :bravo:

These dedis are crap, and it's BS that they kick you immediately instead of blackscreening you, or letting you back in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still don't get how Bronze packs generate anything above Common (unlocked basic RAIJIN armor). Permanent or otherwise. Not that I'm complaining.

Must be a lucky glitch.

The servers are never like "red bar laggy" for me, and i haven't ever lagged out of a game. But at almost all times, i feel like i'm at a worse disadvantage ping wise, than when i played H3 online and matched people in the southern U.S or overseas, on their hosts. It's so bad. The amount of times i get killed 5 steps around corners, have beatdowns do nothing and watch my bullet just disappear, easily compares to my experience playing H3 online. 

@ not i. I have only got like 2-3 legendaries in total since launch... I never get a damn think. The only weapon skin i have for Arena, is a "rare" AR skin i see on someone with at the start of every match.

What Legendaries? I've got them all. :kappa:

t(-_-t)

I got Heartseeker, Didact's Signet, Krith's Left Hand, and the Locus helmet. Also 2 Legendary REQ Boosts. I don't want to use any of them for the fear that I will die immediately after calling it in.

I still don't get how Bronze packs generate anything above Common (unlocked basic RAIJIN armor). Permanent or otherwise. Not that I'm complaining.

Must be a lucky glitch.

I was on twitter, T2 was asking about the number emblems for the 2 obviously. I open a bronze pack like 5 minutes later and get the 2 emblem. I was like "...ok."

Shout-out to @@Cursed Lemon for being an insanely chill (no pun intended) and cool dude. It's fun playing with you, man. You make a 2 man squad in a 5 man slayer game insanely tolerable.

Aww, thanks. 

The game really is more fun with friends. 

Holy shit, ELO hell is fucking real in this game.

I got grouped with a bunch of thumbless morons in pretty much every SWAT game I played for my placements and ended up in freakin' Gold.

Trying to carry these kids and I think I need to go see a chiropractor.

I just put up 26 kills in my last game and we LOST.

Had another game where someone sat on 0 kills for 90% of the game. Oh, and this person was actually TRYING. Like FFS, you don't even have to aim the guns in this game, just pull the trigger and the game gives you free kills.

Overgrowth three times in a row. I'm going to cry myself to sleep if I have to play that dumpster fire of a map again tonight.

Could be worse...

Could be Breakout Arena 4 times in a row...

We finished a game of Breakout Arena on Regret in like 2 minutes. The game type is so stupid. I think we spent more time waiting for the map to load and the rounds to change than we did actually playing the game.

For those that haven't had to play this abortion of a game type yet, just remember when you play it for the first time:

The pro team tested this. They thought it was good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm convinced truth is one of the worst maps in this game. A game full of awful maps. Like, I actually think regret is better. OG Midship would be spinning in it's perfectly symmetrical grave.

I'm convinced truth is one of the worst maps in this game. A game full of awful maps. Like, I actually think regret is better.

:wutface:

Could be worse...

Could be Breakout Arena 4 times in a row...

We finished a game of Breakout Arena on Regret in like 2 minutes. The game type is so stupid. I think we spent more time waiting for the map to load and the rounds to change than we did actually playing the game.

For those that haven't had to play this abortion of a game type yet, just remember when you play it for the first time:

The pro team tested this. They thought it was good.

4/5 now, I'm done for the night. Yours sounds equally terrible though.