CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Anyone know if there's a grid? I'm trying to make a map on the breakout canvas, but I can't line shit up.

Anyone think a breakout map would be better on a different map with normal pieces instead of the breakout pieces? I may just do this on Alpine instead of the breakout canvas.

You can't make anything static without a weapon pad, and weapon pads are shitty because they give away your position and you can't modify the amount of ammo in a weapon spawned on one.

Is that why the power weapons have the same amount of ammo in the Doubles Playlist? I seriously hate it so much.

Is that why the power weapons have the same amount of ammo in the Doubles Playlist? I seriously hate it so much.

Yup.

Played a match on Overgrowth for swat.

Had more Spartan charge kills than headshot... I had 14 kills... :|

Man. I had a 2v2 on that map sitting at 0-0 2 minutes into the game because nobody ran into anybody and there are so many things like, uh, shotgun, rail, sword, and camo spawning on 2 minute timers or respawning within 30 seconds of being emptied that its suicidal to run around without being careful against good players. There are so many weapons and so many shots in them that you regularly have instances of multiple railguns or picking up new rockets while you have old rockets etc. Its almost like they didn't even think about the map layouts, sizes, the previous doubles playlist or customize them to fit the number of players in the playlist you're playing!

I was going to reply about how there wasn't enough LoS on that map but then I thought about playing it in doubles and just went on a rant before I knew it. Lol

-snip-

I would say the campaign lengths have a lot to do with it games like Tomb Raider and Gears being 3 game campaigns, but 10 hours is kind of hard to excuse with the given the amount of people who usually just play campaign. A lot of you guys will say the game play first, social features later, but personally the social and varied experience is the big culprit for me.

I was banned from /r/halo like a year ago. I send the mods an apology and they unbanned me. As long as you weren't being a massive tool they'll probably unban you if you ask politely.

Oh yeah. I've already been in contact with the moderator in question. I apologized and made sure we were on the same page. The suspension ends on the 24th, so I really don't  care to get unbanned before hand.

I've come to the conclusion that I just suck at this game. Even with the update the aiming still feels wonky. Game just isn't that fun to me.

Does the game take into account of your previous ranking in season 1? I was Onyx something in season 1 and through 6 games of season 2 I haven't had an easy match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

6 man FFA is somehow worse. Overgrowth may be one of the worst maps in the franchise.

Remove all but 1 power weapon from FFA (power weapons including SMGs and SRs), and fix these awful spawns.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man. I had a 2v2 on that map sitting at 0-0 2 minutes into the game because nobody ran into anybody and there are so many things like, uh, shotgun, rail, sword, and camo spawning on 2 minute timers or respawning within 30 seconds of being emptied that its suicidal to run around without being careful against good players. There are so many weapons and so many shots in them that you regularly have instances of multiple railguns or picking up new rockets while you have old rockets etc. Its almost like they didn't even think about the map layouts, sizes, the previous doubles playlist or customize them to fit the number of players in the playlist you're playing!

I was going to reply about how there wasn't enough LoS on that map but then I thought about playing it in doubles and just went on a rant before I knew it. Lol

Hahahahaha oh man. I'm sorry :/ It's a very frustrating map to play on if it's slayer.

Who's playing right now? I'm grinding out all night, hit me up. 

If you don't mind playing with no mic scrubs then hmu. StK Mudkip. :)

GT's The Icy Girl. Just message or invite me if you wanna play.

anakin skywalker, meet obiwan kenobi...
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Would take an Octagon map, I was banned from MP because I afked warzone while playing guitar (Yeah I deserved it lol). Need to do something and forge is still too much for me. Can't even get scripting to work. 

Does anyone have a 2v2 flag gametype or an octagon?

the joke being the meeting between you and lemon is so anticipated it rivals the one I mentioned earlier.

Battle of Noctus could quite possibly be the least fun I have ever had playing any Halo.