CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Why are the spuds so stupid? They love to fish for RT's and follows, like they saying they will invite people to the Preview Program and get them access to the early Beta....

Side note, anyone get their code yet?

still havent got mine *sadface*

FS talking about changes from Alpha to the version he played at the Launch Invitational. Feedback is working, let's keep it up and constructive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am shocked at how many people outside of this community LOVE the lightrifle scope.

I surely can't be the only one who thinks it looks super cheesy? I want to be mad at 343 for doing what they are doing to Halo but jesus....just read the opinions on Reddit and Waypoint.... people are JACKED for this game. Maybe it's me who needs to move on...

A lot of people are in their honeymoon phase right now where anything and everything 343 does is amazing. It happened with Halo 4. Even my friend right now is showing signs of accepting things that I'm certain he wouldn't have wanted in Halo before the knowledge that they would be there.

As for the LR scope, I really don't know how I feel about it. What I really don't like is the fact that they've gone with ADS in general even though it does nothing good for the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The light rifle better be powerful to justify how badass that smart scope is. *runs and hides*

BR & DMR still suck though....

I got invited to the preview program but I can't fucking install the app. So pissed.

OK. First thing I want to know is how much bullet magnetism there is, particularly for the BR and DMR. If it just feels like less aim assist, it's most likely a reduction in frictional and acceleration reticle aim assist, and therefore somewhat superficial (though nice nonetheless).

Why the fuck are the spartans chatting to each other in the middle of the game.

"Great kill!", "Watch out for that grenade!"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They're immature dudebros now, exactly as we always imagined spartans to be :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

As a fan of the Halo saga I hate that shit so much. But I guess 343 are focusing to build a new fan base and don't give a fuck what an old fart like me thinks. Maybe it's like when I try to lecture my young daughter what good music sounds like.

As a fan of the Halo saga I hate that shit so much. But I guess 343 are focusing to build a new fan base and don't give a fuck what an old fart like me thinks. Maybe it's like when I try to lecture my young daughter what good music sounds like.

The very fanbase they're targeting is the same fanbase that will drop Halo the day the new CoD comes out.

• Upvote (+1) 4