CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Cool. I don't really want to rely on IGN and have them play swords on midship again.

Can you guys look at the spectator mode?

Fuck that. Find the largest map possible and play an hour of rockets only.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Having played the early build and getting access the the early BETA i cannot wait!

The only things i noticed wrong with the older build which have yet to be confirmed in this build are

-SMG way overpowered

- Too much auto aim

The rest was solid!

Oooo and i hope the servers work!

- Too much auto aim

What was with the people saying the aiming was hard? Are they just wrong in your opinion?

I hope the announcer is in the pregame lobbies as well. 

"Chaaaaaaaaanged Map!"

"Chaaaaaaaaanged Team!"

"Baattttttlllllee Reefle Start!"

"Hoooooaaaaaaast Traaaaaaaiiinsferred!"

/s

• Upvote (+1) 5

I hope the announcer is in the pregame lobbies as well. 

"Chaaaaaaaaanged Map!"

"Chaaaaaaaaanged Team!"

"Baattttttlllllee Reefle Start!"

"Hoooooaaaaaaast Traaaaaaaiiinsferred!"

/s

Not only that, but I hope we get medals for all that stuff as well. Not enough medals currently in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What was with the people saying the aiming was hard? Are they just wrong in your opinion?

From footage, it looks like Magnum is hardest, while BR is easiest.

The build i played was very early November; it has tonnes of auto aim (In my opinion) - i couldn't tell if that was changed from more upto date builds sorry!

Gonna be on twitch all day! Is there any hope that any beautiful soul could invite me to the preview program? GT: idoob

Thanks .

All I have to say about this beta is that there are no excuses. As far as I'm concerned, hating it is irrelevant. Play the damn beta a shit ton and give feedback. If 343 doesn't listen, fine, but we need to at least try. Okay? Okay.

• Upvote (+1) 4

All I have to say about this beta is that there are no excuses. As far as I'm concerned, hating it is irrelevant. Play the damn beta a shit ton and give feedback. If 343 doesn't listen, fine, but we need to at least try. Okay? Okay.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am shocked at how many people outside of this community LOVE the lightrifle scope.

I surely can't be the only one who thinks it looks super cheesy? I want to be mad at 343 for doing what they are doing to Halo but jesus....just read the opinions on Reddit and Waypoint.... people are JACKED for this game. Maybe it's me who needs to move on...

Why are the spuds so stupid? They love to fish for RT's and follows, like they saying they will invite people to the Preview Program and get them access to the early Beta....that shit takes a week not 1 hour.

Side note, anyone get their code yet?

I am shocked at how many people outside of this community LOVE the lightrifle scope.

I surely can't be the only one who thinks it looks super cheesy? I want to be mad at 343 for doing what they are doing to Halo but jesus....just read the opinions on Reddit and Waypoint.... people are JACKED for this game. Maybe it's me who needs to move on...

Or just act like me... I'm never gonna use that fucken gun so I don't give a flying fuck how the fucken scope looks like.

• Upvote (+1) 1