CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Does anyone else feel like the dead zones are doing anything at all.  I put it all the way to zero and I can move my stick pretty far before it starts to move my player. 

Be careful bro. The aiming is shit and you suck and halo 1 is better than everything.

Might not want to share your opinion around here :/

/s

:halo:

I played a game with 1 aim accel and 0 dead/4 sens and now I am pretty damn dizzy. I don't know if it's just because I've been sick or if it's because I have changed my settings. I know games like Minecraft on Xbox can make me dizzy if I play them for a while. Hmm, anyone else have this problem? 

Anyways, moving on to update talk:

How's noctus? anybody play it yet?

Just played one game on it. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's the best looking warzone map in my opinion

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn it I shouldn't have started messing around with these aim settings. Didnt have a problem with the aiming beforehand and now after trying a few games on other settings I cant get used to one again

Why did they change it to 5v5 social instead of 4v4? I feel like 4v4 works much better for these arena maps. 

Edit: Nvm just got a snipers match on a btb map. I guess that explains the 5v5 -_-

I switched my aiming setting like how you all got it. It feels better but still doesn't feel right, now it just feels too slow. I got my sens on 5.

I feel like people just make a forum account here just to complain lol.

on a side note, i have always liked the aiming for halo 5 and i still do after the update. I played on 4 sensitivity before, now I'm on 3 with acceleration set to 4 feels great i can aim well and turn around like i did when i was on 4.

So 29 people have played 10 games since the reset. How's that for population!

Its the middle of a Wednesday, with a game that has a 3.8 GB update. There's gonna be a natural drop. Even so, I don't get how his rank somehow translated to 29 people playing 10 games. Do elaborate.

• Downvote (-1) 2