CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I appreciate the that greatly. Means a lot.

Tbh I sort of understand the "shitposting" angle people have against you but I just don't really care

If we just talked abot the competitive aspect of Hap, this forum would suck dick. Its not just about the game but the people too.

God I wish Bronze packs was a guaranteed common item every-time I still have like 23 common armor pieces left I need to unlock and when it gives zero permanent unlocks is awful.

Going to be so glad when I'm done with this and can move on to Silver and start getting decent shit.  :kappa:

Tbh I sort of understand the "shitposting" angle people have against you but I just don't really care

If we just talked abot the competitive aspect of Hap, this forum would suck dick. Its not just about the game but the people too.

I don't get that, unless you mean my sarcastic/jokey ragging on people's stats/eight shots.

I don't get that, unless you mean my sarcastic/jokey ragging on people's stats/eight shots.

Well half your comments are just puns. It just adds up for some people where it seems to be the only thing you post. Likes it alright to not be like talking about the game all the time, but we shouldn't stray into talking about puns (which we have before) and getting the topic derailed.

But I'm not offended by it like some people seem to be here. Its harmless

Well half your comments are just puns. It just adds up for some people where it seems to be the only thing you post. Likes it alright to not be like talking about the game all the time, but we shouldn't stray into talking about puns (which we have before) and getting the topic derailed.

Well I would see their point if there were 100x more traffic here.

But there isn't.

That is why so many of my posts are trying to just be sarcastic, this place is so boring because Halo is a freaking joke.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Dude Rockets on Eden in Breakout is terrible. How much sense does it make to take them of symmetrical maps and leave them on asymmetrical?

Asymmetric maps in Breakout alone is terrible.

Eden also has a HUGE disadvantage for red team.  Blue team starts up top, can drop down and climb in the window with the flag to score, where as red team has to go all the way around to get anywhere near the capture point.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven't posted a pun in forever though. THREE DAYS. Three days without puns. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I haven't posted a pun in forever though. THREE DAYS. Three days without puns.

But you know what I mean. Majority of your posts are usually just about armor or joeks, which is fine, but I understand why some might be annoyed

But you know what I mean. Majority of your posts are usually just about armor or joeks, which is fine, but I understand why some might be annoyed

Some people got Destiny-like addicted to REQ points and armor unlocks... 

Alright, can someone explain to me how the hell radar works in this game?

I've been playing Arena and there seems to be very little rhyme or reason to what makes a person show up.

I partially see. However, I entirely agree with this:

I get partially annoyed when I get negged with no reason given for it, or if it's unwarranted. The no reason bothers me most, as it just feels like a way to silently "invalidate" what I say, which of course, may be an exclusive thought to me, but the point stands; it partially sucks. TALK to me on why you think this way, don't just sit there, and think a neg conveys what you think to me, precisely.

-The constant shit posts. Do other people shit post? Yeah, but you are one of the biggest offenders. Furthermore, your shit posts seem to always derail current conversation.

-you post every 2 minutes instead of just waiting like 30 minutes in between replies to reply to everyone at once. I feel like your posts make up half of a page on here sometimes.

-constantly go into your own conversations and inside jokes here

-you reply to a post just to say you agree and nothing else. Just rep and move on.

Your posts are cool when it pertains to content and what not, but you post so much that people just scroll past your posts now because we expect posts with little relevance to anything due to the constant off topic shit posting and personal conversations you have.

On a personal level, your larger posts become mentally taxing to read. The segmented words/paragraphs, the constant italicizing and bolds, etc. Good grammar is cool, but damn, I think you go a little to far.

• Downvote (-1) 3

@@Sal1ent nice to see that the aiming will be getting fixed.

Can you PLEASE address the horrendous lag that many of us have been having? It is a Halo 5 problem, I even made sure by playing other games.

Here is a thread on your own forum with over 700+ responses on it https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/halo-5-multiple-lag-issue/9ea0f822-5c55-4f44-b235-e9246fc3b4b5/posts 

Please fix this. Halo 5 is literally unplayable.

You not be getting a response by him anytime soon --> https://twitter.com/JoshingtonState/status/675457593851056128 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Armor's a big part in Halo. I would realistically expect that to pop up on the forum. Towards jokes, it depends on context. If it's random, constantly spontaneous, then meh, I could "partially" see how one could be annoyed (Although, it IS a text forum, one could just scroll awaaaay from the text). I've cut down on it, looking at my posts in the past few days, anyhow, so bleh.

Some people got Destiny-like addicted to REQ points and armor unlocks... 

And no, cut the crap on that. I'm not "addicted" or anything; Hell, I hate RNG crap, and the REQ system's frustrated me with it, more than hooked me, but I DO like the armor that 343i designed in this game, and love showing it off, when I've unlocked it.

I was at worked so I missed the stream, about to start watching it but can someone tell me if they mentioned oddball, koth, etc?

"game types are being worked on and are coming soon"

bravo said something along those lines, no mention of specific game types 

this place is so boring because Halo is a freaking joke.

You know what's sad is that this forum(which is great) is more entertaining than the new Halo game. When I'm spending far more time on a forum than I am on the actual game, you know something is wrong.

Armor's a big part in Halo. I would realistically expect that to pop up on the forum. Towards jokes, it depends on context. If it's random, constantly spontaneous, then meh, I could "partially" see how one could be annoyed (Although, it IS a text forum, one could just scroll awaaaay from the text). I've cut down on it, looking at my posts in the past few days, anyhow, so bleh.

And no, cut the crap on that. I'm not "addicted" or anything; Hell, I hate RNG crap, and the REQ system's frustrated me with it, more than hooked me, but I DO like the armor that 343i designed in this game, and love showing it off, when I've unlocked it.

You're missing my point. When I see you post, I'm expecting something about REQs or armor. Which is fine; thats part of Halo. But I'd estimate maybe 25% pertains to the corr game or mechanics or actual discussion.

I'm not gonna get upset about it because I play with you semi-regularly and you're a pretty chill person but I understand where people are coming from. No one's saying you can't post stuff that isn't necessarily on topic, but from what I've seen its the majority of your posts