CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

"Everyone wants to crouch around in grass and wait for someone to walk past."

That's because of radar, Strongside.

Radar really, really, really, really, really, really needs to go. 

REALLY. Pls 343. Pls. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Holy fuck people stop spamming the man.

gotta love twitch chat

just think of fast moving twitch chats like the roar of the crowd at a sporting event, it puts it in perspective 

gotta love twitch chat

just think of fast moving twitch chats like the roar of the crowd at a sporting event, it puts it in perspective

I meant here. People spamming josh holmes. As soon as he posts 20 people cone out of the woodwork and tag him in random ass questions.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'll ask and report back.

Team snipers revealed a pretty big problem with the default controller settings for Halo 5.

If you have manual stabilisers on, you can't use your stabilisers with the sniper rifle because you end up zooming in.

Can we please have a way to fix it? Perhaps we could double tap A or something to activate stabilisers instead of pressing the zoom in/out button?

The ability for custom button mapping in game would probably be the best solution so players can choose what feels comfortable to them (I missed the new controller settings on stream so not sure if this was addressed).

I meant here. People spamming josh holmes. As soon as he posts 20 people cone out of the woodwork and tag him in random ass questions.

oh haha, yeah i agree

i understand why people do it though, not that it makes it right, people get excited when they see the game dev participating, hell even i get excited and i'm one of the most vocal (imo) critics of 343 and h5

I swear someone besides Josh Menke posted about party restrictions and population but I wasn't able to find them by viewing those employees profiles and searching for posts. It didn't explain a lot but I believe it referenced Menke's posts. Not quite sure if you can view a profile and find every post here so I wouldn't know where to dig.

Has to be Warzone variants in custom games. That Carbine was firing needle rounds and I don't recall seeing a Carbine variant like that in-game currently.

I swear someone besides Josh Menke posted about party restrictions and population but I wasn't able to find them by viewing those employees profiles and searching for posts. It didn't explain a lot but I believe it referenced Menke's posts. Not quite sure if you can view a profile and find every post here so I wouldn't know where to dig.

We know what thier thoughts on the matter are but just like with social playlists, EVERYONE disagrees with them.

Ok, literally one person disagrees lol.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Has to be Warzone variants in custom games. That Carbine was firing needle rounds and I don't recall seeing a Carbine variant like that in-game currently.

Needle_Rifle_right.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1