CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Hi pot

I did say people do this. But your attacks like this (and in this case here) are merely your way of down playing your negative behavior as insignificant. You are trivializing your socially destructive behavior.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Halo 5's Rocket Launcher fires slower but reloads faster

Halo 5's SPNKr Rocket Launcher fires faster but reloads slower.

I'm pretty behind on this thread so forgive me if this is hilariously tone deaf right now, but my buddy and I are looking for 2 decent players (and decent human beings) that want to get together and play on Saturdays. We're looking for some guys that communicate well, stay positive, and are willing to talk about games afterwards so we can refine what we're doing. If that sounds fun hit me up.

Mad late but if you ever need an extra person on that day hit me up. I'll probably join as long as I'm not doing GB ladders

Warzone home bases and the Garage is exactly the same.

Disappointing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Warzone home bases and the Garage is exactly the same.

Disappointing.

You mean they copy and pasted that from every single map? Come on mane

too bad it's just a warzone version...just imagine having a classic BR just like the SPANKr as an all new weapon that can be used in Arena as well, lets just hope the HCE pistol will not be a magnum version but a weapon on it's own

too bad it's just a warzone version...just imagine having a classic BR just like the SPANKr as an all new weapon that can be used in Arena as well, lets just hope the HCE pistol will not be a magnum version but a weapon on it's own

It's going to be a power weapon in Warzone with its own unique model. We've already seen it in The Sprint.

Well the default SPNKr variant is available in Arena so I would hope the Classic BR is as well. 

It's going to be a power weapon in Warzone with its own unique model. We've already seen it in The Sprint.

We have seen the model, yes., but we don't know if it will be a power weapon, that will be useable in Arena or just a legendary magnum that is just for warzone (or did I miss something?)

Well the default SPNKr variant is available in Arena so I would hope the Classic BR is as well. 

highly doubt it, the BR with the DMR scope or the BR with that dual zoom scope are not available in arena, why should the classic scope be available?

I wonder why...

No joke right, noticed that too. So they're aware that classic Halo is what people want but choose to make modern military style Halos.  

We have seen the model, yes., but we don't know if it will be a power weapon, that will be useable in Arena or just a legendary magnum that is just for warzone (or did I miss something?)

highly doubt so, BR with DMR scope or that dual zoom scope are not available in arena, why should the classic scope be available?

They first mentioned it in The Sprint as a power weapon for Warzone. 

highly doubt it, the BR with the DMR scope or the BR with that dual zoom scope are not available in arena, why should the classic scope be available?

I think after awhile, they will make all the weapons available in Forge, it would be so easy for them to do. Hell, we've already seen the Prophet's Bane in Arena in the BETA. The only reason they aren't allowing it yet is because they want people to play Warzone and care about unlocking the weapons with REQ packs. 

They first mentioned it in The Sprint as a power weapon for Warzone. 

ok so it's not a loadout version of the magnum but we still don't know if it counts as a legendary version of the magnum (-> not available in arena just like lindas sniper) or if it is a new weapon like the SPANKr (-> available in arena)

ok so it's not a loadout version of the magnum but we still don't know if it counts as a legendary version of the magnum (-> not available in arena just like lindas sniper) or if it is a new weapon like the SPANKr (-> available in arena)

They specifically mentioned it when talking about the 3-tier weapons in Warzone.