CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I didn't watch the stream, but it was not included in the link...any word if this update will include the independent horizontal/vertical sensitivity options as well?

• Upvote (+1) 1

For people wanting to know how to make the aiming like pat games, I would assume it's just making accel 2 (like the beta) or 1. Thy said the deadzones they use are the same as past titles so there would be no need to mess with them unless your sticks drift.

It's deliberate, and it's to help mask IP's from potential DDOS'ers. You can talk when you actually do get locked into a gametype though, as the IP's then are 100% secure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IP's are then 100% secure?

HAHAHAHAHA

Looking at the forge preview video, I am happy to finally see teleporters in Halo 5.

Do they actually work this time or do they spit you out facing the same way every time making them completely useless for competitive play like in Halo 3 where they introduced an awesome remake of Chillout and then ruined it with teleporters that didn't work?

Well how do other games like CSGO make it work?

It's abused constantly in CS. Booting features in games is a lazy answer to spammers/cheaters/betrayers. If devs really want to put the effort in, they add a system that sees patterns, warns them, and then automatically boots the player if they persist.

The rare variant has chance of Doubleshotting and the legendary variant has a chance of Quadshotting  :kappa:

I know you are joking but that's actually really cool idea that also is a nod to Halo 2..

Did they basically just confirm the use of Warzone variants in Forge when talking about "all the different kinds of warthogs"?

I'm fine with competitive Halo playlist being replaced by good forge maps.

Oh for sure, not one default map that really stands out at all to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did they basically just confirm the use of Warzone variants in Forge when talking about "all the different kinds of warthogs"?

Warthog

Rocket Warthog

Gauss Warthog

Scout Warthog

I doubt it.

It won't

Rocket Hog, Gauss Hog, Scout Hog. Not Tundra/Woodland/etc.

Now that they won't all be gray, I don't mind either. As long as they're not made by 343, but judging from Halo 5, they don't like to make maps so that shouldn't be a problem.

• Upvote (+1) 3