CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

So it's confirmed that the only aiming difference between the beta was look accel 2-3?

I find it hard to believe.

Would like to know as well

So it's confirmed that the only aiming difference between the beta was look accel 2-3?

Of course you do. What else is new?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You really can't trust anything they say imo.

Of course you do. What else is new?

It's a very valid concern. What about the weird sensitivity differences between "aiming" and "turning"? 

So is 3 accel what it is now? If so, what the hell does the highest feel like? It's got to be insane. Like just tapping the stick makes you fly. Couple that with 10 sens and the fun will never end.

@@Sal1ent is it possible that the team behind the aiming options can give us a list of what options we should have that is as similar as possible to past Halos? Like what aim accel, outer dead zone, etc numbers should we have to be as close as to h1 MCC for example

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's a very valid concern. What about the weird sensitivity differences between "aiming" and "turning"? 

I'm more referring to the fact if it meets people's agenda then you're all for it, but when it doesn't all I see is "I'm no so sure about that" every time 

So is 3 accel what it is now? If so, what the hell does the highest feel like? It's got to be insane. Like just tapping the stick makes you fly. Couple that with 10 sens and the fun will never end.

This is what I am looking forward to. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would legit watch arena matches with 10 sens + 10 accel over Breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Vote to Kick option would be swell in this game

As in voting to kick out your team mates?

No thanks.

As in voting to kick out your team mates?

No thanks.

Yes. Sorry but if there's an AFK guy in Breakout not contributing, why have him there? 

it's a shame (not really) that hyena isn't into halo 5 or we would be in for some of the craziest lighting snipes in the history of mankind 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes. Sorry but if there's an AFK guy in Breakout not contributing, why have him there? 

Because people can easily abuse it and just kick randoms.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Then you'll have dumb things like a to3 booting another player for grabbing a BR in breakout even when he has the highest stats

Because people can easily abuse it and just kick randoms.

Then you'll have dumb things like a to3 booting another player for grabbing a BR in breakout even when he has the highest stats

Well how do other games like CSGO make it work?

@@Sal1ent is it possible that the team behind the aiming options can give us a list of what options we should have that is as similar as possible to past Halos? Like what aim accel, outer dead zone, etc numbers should we have to be as close as to h1 MCC for example

Would you really trust their numbers on anything aiming related regarding past halos