CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I know what you mean. The amount of times I've seen a guy out of position and all I had to do was put my reticle on him and shoot, only to do a big windmill and completely miss, or he thrusters off into some cluttered map geometry and completely disappears.

The other problem I have is there is no way to set up in this game. The amount of times I felt like I had found a somewhat secure spot to set up, I'm killed from god knows where and thought, "where the hell did he come from?"

With how spartan abilities play and the way the maps are designed to accomodate these, there are just too many routes to keep track of.

The game play is chaotic, and I just can't get into that style of play. It just isn't fun for me.

That also makes it a poor spectator experience imo. Its hard to follos what is going on amd half the gametypes look like amp TS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i thought the teams were quite fair, was a very close game imo with pretty balanced teams :)

if you play assault more often dont hesitate to join us, its pretty much the only mode we play atm lol (we re 3 EU guys) ;)

Adding you momentarily. I always need people to run WZ Ass with.

LT aiming is godly

So does it automatically re-aim you? I tested it multiple times in customs, didn't work.

Gimme some rep

You didn't say which type  :bman:

Anybody got that email from MS ? Was interesting to read. And addung to the previous topic in mind, I find posts of Ice Princess hilarious :P

The survey? Yup.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's gotten to the point where every time I play this game, I have a 2000 rant/essay about all its problems just waiting to burst all over every message board I know. It's so incredibly fristrating. Every time I have an ounce of fun, there's always something happening next that instantly negates it. I've already gone over my problems with this game so many times there's no way to play it without wanting to vent. I hope Reach BC and Fallout 4 will keep me distracted enough until Cartographers Gift is released, so a can do something in this game that I actually enjoy doing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol @ this IcePrincess backlash

I might completely disagree about H5's enjoyment level but I don't know how people can slag on one of the few posters on this forum who both retains a positive attitude and doesn't contribute to squabbling.

Like, what?

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's gotten to the point where the people who want to have a decent conversation about H5 can only find it at the H5 Meta Discussion. I'm sorry to see that this thread has gotten to such a poor state. Frustration with the game and the developer has devolved into mud slinging to them and to each other.

It's sad that I even have to suggest this, but to the people who're tired of seeing this forum become a pot of anger and doubt, jump over here for a more positive attitude. http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/10681-halo-5-guardians-strategymetagame-discussion/

• Upvote (+1) 3

For those who don't know, Valve updated CS:GO on Tuesday which added an extremely power pistol, the R8. In just 3 days, Valve released this

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2015/12/13366/

They are nerfing the R8 and the update came out on Tuesday. I feel that most Halo fans don't follow other communities because if they did, there would be zero excuses for how 343 manages their games. I can't believe we got stuck with this company.

But...but...but, they didn't spend three weeks testing it! That's irresponsible as a developer I guess

For those who don't know, Valve updated CS:GO on Tuesday which added an extremely power pistol, the R8. In just 3 days, Valve released this

They are nerfing the R8 and the update came out 3 days ago. I feel that most Halo fans don't follow other communities because if they did, there would be zero excuses for how 343 manages their games. It's been 6 weeks and they haven't even acknowledged the powerful autos or Sniper Rifle. I can't believe we got stuck with this company.

Everyone knew the r8 was going to get nerfed. The real problem is that they changed the spray pattern to make it completely rng. The pros are more pissed about that then the r8. Valve devs are just as clueless as 343 devs.

Adding you momentarily. I always need people to run WZ Ass with.

The survey? Yup.

I just added you too if you dont mind. I am from EU as well and I swear I am not an angry person even if I sound like one sometimes here. :ghost: I grind WZ alot and you can just spam some invites at me if you need people.

Also... Any idea why some people (me) didnt get the new survey?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everyone knew the r8 was going to get nerfed. The real problem is that they changed the spray pattern to make it completely rng.

They increase the RNG with every game. I still find it funny that GO was collectively hated by the community until Valve added all the RNG crate and customization stuff. Too many people forget that CS's initial spike of popularity before Valve bought it and promoted it to hell and back was because it was a far easier game to get kills in than Quake/UT. It's always going to aim for more players by lowering the skill gap and increasing RNG in spray weapons is the best way of doing that without the majority directly noticing.

And just like TF2, I guarantee you that the next CS will be F2P and the crate/customization options are going to be everywhere (including how your character looks) to attract the highest playerbase possible. And somehow, Valve will find a way and add even more RNG. CS:GO fans will say that CS is ruined and then the new CS will attract new fans who say that it's the most competitive game out there. It's how the cycle for that series goes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just added you too if you dont mind. I am from EU as well and I swear I am not an angry person even if I sound like one some times here. :ghost: I grind WZ alot and you can just spam some invites at me if you need people.

Also... Any idea why some people (me) didnt get the new survey?

Can you stop flooding the forums with your crap H5 LFG attempts? They do nothing for the forums and I'm mad that I have to read extra words from an established member here. Thanks

HALO IS SAVED

In all seriousness health packs would improve this game soooooo much.

Sprint and thrusters would be silently nerfed if Halo 5 had a proper health system.

Get someone one shot and they sprint behind a wall? Ok, cool, now they have no health next time they try to challenge you.

Obviously we also need aim acceleration fixed and auto aim nerfed all across the board as well, but I figure health packs is a realistic place to start in terms of competitive options instead of fighting for no sprint which I just can't see happening.

They are nerfing the R8 and the update came out 3 days ago. I feel that most Halo fans don't follow other communities because if they did, there would be zero excuses for how 343 manages their games. It's been 6 weeks and they haven't even acknowledged the powerful autos or Sniper Rifle. I can't believe we got stuck with this company.

Err Valve is not the company I would use as an example of how to work with the community. Treyarch is a much better example.

lol @ this IcePrincess backlash

I might completely disagree about H5's enjoyment level but I don't know how people can slag on one of the few posters on this forum who both retains a positive attitude and doesn't contribute to squabbling.

Like, what?

Cause it's annoying as hell.

• Downvote (-1) 1

How about 3-5 custom powerups so we can do it ourselves? Or just allow us to modify existing powerups like what was possiible in the backend for Reach and 4.

The last thing we need are more powerups that we can't customize.

• Upvote (+1) 1