CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Its a piece of armor so of course you're going to have to pull it out of a pack.

In the reveal video it says "Free Legendary Reqs" and in the req reveal, it's not listed among the other reqs

That thread is about warzone but there are a lot of complaints about BTB and FFA's search times, so let's hope they can tweak those too

I haven't touched FFA in 4 weeks on my main account. Rank moved from Champion 3 to 10 over that period time.

Legit no one can't find games 98% of the time.

Even my alt is getting screwed over now. I don't even think I'll be able to finish my YouTube series because I'm stuck at Onyx 2147 with 200+ CSR to go to Champion. It's pissing me off.

And of course last time I searched FFA, StrongSide got owned, so no chance of him testing it at the highest levels.

I wish it would say what its rarity is

Like every other armour that relates to lore, it'll be Legendary.

Oh no, a different opinion?

In your safe space?

Poor you.

Because nobody has ever been offended by a differing opinion. That has never happened in the history of humanity. Not once.

Saying Reach's insanely clunky movement was "intuitive" and that you missed sprint when going back to playing h3 is the equivalent of the stuff people post on waypoint that makes people here shake their head.

It's just hard for me to fathom someone going back to sprintless halo games and missing sprint. When I go back to a sprintless Halo it's like sitting down in a nice porsche. Where everything is so finely crafted. Especially when i'm now used to driving around in the equivalent of a half broken down pick up truck with a shot transmission and no power steering. Essentially, to me, saying you miss sprint is like telling me you miss your shitty pick up truck when you're driving a porsche.

Like....waaaaaaa???

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All he said is he wanted to neg him... basically how we say "I disagree."

If he couldn't do that, that would be one of your so-called "safe spaces."

I was quite clearly joking.

Also if you're downvoting because you disagree you're doing it wrong.

Because nobody has ever been offended by a differing opinion. That has never happened in the history of humanity. Not once.

Saying Reach's insanely clunky movement was "intuitive" and that you missed sprint when going back to playing h3 is the equivalent of the stuff people post on waypoint that makes people here shake their head.

It's just hard for me to fathom someone going back to sprintless halo games and missing sprint. When I go back to a sprintless Halo it's like sitting down in a nice porsche. Where everything is so finely crafted. Especially when i'm now used to driving around in the equivalent of a half broken down pick up truck with a shot transmission and no power steering. Essentially, to me, saying you miss sprint is like telling me you miss your shitty pick up truck when you're driving a porsche.

Like....waaaaaaa???

Are you saying you're offended by his opinion? Or am I reading that first line completely wrong.

Regarding the rest of your post:

It's just hard for me to fathom someone going to halo games with sprint and wishing you didn't have sprint. When I play Halo with sprint it's like sitting down in a nice porsche. Where everything is so finely crafted. Especially when i'm now used to driving around in the equivalent of a half broken down pick up truck with a shot transmission and no power steering. Essentially, to me, saying you wish there was no sprint is like telling me you miss your shitty pick up truck when you're driving a porsche.

Like....waaaaaaa???

Can you see how ridiculous this post sounds? Yours is equally terrible.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Like....waaaaaaa???

And yet others don't share your experience nor conclusion.

To view your opinion as superior is a bit egotistical. To suggest others must share your opinion is narcissistic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So where is this video that Benson was working on with MLG?

Also, How cool would it be if we could use the classic BR in arena and not just warzone? 

So where is this video that Benson was working on with MLG?

Also, How cool would it be if we could use the classic BR in arena and not just warzone? 

Replace classic BR with every Warzone variant.

H3 movement was hot doodoo wanting to have sprint (not speaking in some dumb game balance sense) makes sense to me when you're walking through mud.

Idk, I just can't get offended by differing video game opinions lol. People tell me mortal kombat is better than street fighter because of it having a blocking button (which I highly disagree with), I'm not going to get offended or whatever. I can see the sense in it, I just disagree with it

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love joining in progress in a Warzone Assault match, and just turning the game around. Best feeling.

I love joining it to win within 10 seconds. free req ftw. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

H3 movement was hot doodoo wanting to have sprint (not speaking in some dumb game balance sense) makes sense to me when you're walking through mud.

Yes, because adding sprint is the ONLY possible way to fix H3's movement issues.

-___________________________________________________________________________________________-

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes, because adding sprint is the ONLY possible way to fix H3's movement issues.

He didn't say that.

He said, "Halo 3s movement is so bad that I can understand wanting sprint after playing it."

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry but I don't see sprint in Halo as a subjective subject. Halo plays worse with it. If you disagree with that, you are wrong. Period.

I don't disagree with that. You changed the topic.

He didn't say that.

He said, "Halo 3s movement is so bad that I can understand wanting sprint after playing it."

I know...

People tell me mortal kombat is better than street fighter because of it having a blocking button

The only advantage I could see it having is the potential to get rid of the unfair advantage of charge moves where you hold back to charge, though I don't think any developer has taken advantage of that.

user on r/halo

"halo 5 has 95% the content that other halos have"

mad_but_sad_reaction.gif

i'm starting to believe that 343 has an advanced AI in charge of shilling on social media, that or people are really stupid

No

Believing your own opinion to be the only correct one in an incredibly subjective medium such as video games is, as @@MrGreenWithAGun says, incredibly narcissistic.

It's like saying the Arctic Monkey's old albums are better than their new ones and if you disagree you are wrong.

The only thing you can objectively say is that they're different.

On a side note because I'm listening to it right now, AM is a fucking amazing album.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Believing your own opinion to be the only correct one in an incredibly subjective medium such as video games is, as @@MrGreenWithAGun says, incredibly narcissistic.

It's like saying the Arctic Monkey's old albums are better than their new ones and if you disagree you are wrong.

The only thing you can objectively say is that they're different.

On a side note because I'm listening to it right now, AM is a fucking amazing album.

No

Sprint makes halo play worse. That is not a subjective statement. It is not my opinion. It is a fact.

• Upvote (+1) 9