CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Lol. You don't even know how mad I am all you see are words. Second of all yea i can get as mad as I want over a company that fucked up one of my favorite past times. This company is a joke and even thinking about defending them after all thy have done is just ridiculous. They are so incompetent it's painful.

please stop yelling you're scaring us.

You know it's bad when people are having regular melt downs.

You wouldn't be a human if you didn't get upset over a video game.

I think he means this improperly vocal. Getting upset if a game doesn't deliver is fine, and voicing your criticism or disapproval is fine, but overreacting and saying they shouldn't deserve/have their jobs on top of "other" comments which're arguably worse? That steps over a line, which is what he's trying to get at. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty much. I don't even know man I loved Halo so much growing up and now it jut sucks ass. And 343 still gets away and has people defend them. Hell people think being nice is somehow gonna make them listen more. lol.

Yes, because telling them to suck fat cocks will certainly help.

You and vapor should have a nice little chat

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes, because telling them to suck fat cocks will certainly help.

You and vapor should have a nice little chat

to be fair to vapor he said that like 8 years ago lmao

Mods, plz save this thread :cry:

Another tip to improve the game

With how fast the population is shrinking each day, it's becoming harder and harder for high ranks to find any matches. 343 really need to make champion from top 200 to top 500 OR allow onyx to match champions. I'm sure people will take that over making 20 new accounts/never find games again.

With how fast the population is shrinking each day, it's becoming harder and harder for high ranks to find any matches. 343 really need to make champion from top 200 to top 500 OR allow onyx to match champions. I'm sure people will take that over making 20 new accounts/never find games again.

Pretty soon Champion is going to be the top 50% of a playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Entirely agree with the rank/matchmaking restrictions. Way too strict for higher level players. I remember @@Vetoed made a post on that as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty soon Champion is going to be the top 50% of a playlist.

Ehhh I don't think it'll be that bad. Im sure players just want to find games. 

Entirely agree with the rank/matchmaking restrictions. Way too strict for higher level players. I remember @@Vetoed made a post on that as well. 

Yeah I was thinking about @@Vetoed and how much he would appreciate that. I recall him saying he made a shit ton of accounts and pretty much after 40 games, he can't find any more games. 

Ehhh I don't think it'll be that bad. Im sure players just want to find games. 

Yeah I was thinking about @@Vetoed and how much he would appreciate that. I recall him saying he made a shit ton of accounts and pretty much after 40 games, he can't find any more games. 

Yeah... He was quite frustrated over it. Don't blame him, though. 

God emblems customization in this game is annoying as shit why can't I change the damn background/foreground colors individually instead of having to use these awful presets colors and why can't I add god damn blades to my current runes emblem.

Like all I want is too be able to recreate my old emblem and have a transparent background like even the MCC managed to do this correctly.

God emblems customization in this game is annoying as shit why can't I change the damn background/foreground colors individually instead of having to use these awful presets colors and why can't I add god damn blades to my current runes emblem.

Like all I want is too be able to recreate my old emblem and have a transparent background like even the MCC managed to do this correctly.

Gotta pray to RNGesus.

@@TheIcePrincess sorry but having to go through 4-5 of your posts every 10 minutes is really starting to wear on me. Between the off topic posts and shit posting posts and the segmented bolded/italicized posts, it's become a nussicance. Is there any way you can stay on topic a little bit more and maybe wait 30 minutes in between posting to reply to everyone at once? Sorry I had to say it

Use the power of blocking/ignoring someone maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 1

A little forum venting is fine, but it doesnt make much sense to do it in the game discussion thread. I mean fuck I done my fair amount of spewing out my frustration, but I always try and squeeze it into a comprehensible message.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All the problems of previous Halos continue to exist in this game, except now our utility weapon isn't even a utility weapon. 

Every time I start getting shot by an automatic I just want to put the controller down. 

Hmm, I would argue Halo 5 to be the best sandbox we've seen since Halo 2.  The starting weapon feels useful, I quite enjoy the pistol but understand folks who want it buffed or whatnot.  Even in Halo CE though the AR/PR were often much better than the pistol up close.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Maybe if Halo continues to not be a console seller we could get it on the PC! Halo 5 would be fixed within months if they gave the PC community the opportunity. 

Maybe unpopular opinion, but I would be ok if they gave Halo a long break and then gave us a back-to-the-classics Halo. It seems Halo has suffered too many recent blows to where the hurt is still very very fresh, to the point where new games might just not sell well.

Also, 343 has shown that they are incapable of managing the Halo franchise. They're passionate about game development, but the game they want to make isn't Halo. And that's fine, have them be in charge of their own project with new IP, just give Halo to a developer that knows that staying true to the classic formula is key to success. Someone who understands that Halo was pioneered by bungie, and that it's ok to work on that without having to make something new to call their own.

• Upvote (+1) 4