CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Had you moved your ass, I may have survived. You're part of the problem. >:c

Selfish bastard where am I supposed to go, outside of the armory in front of 4 BR kids??

well all the weapons should've been stronger in reach.

No way. The weapon sandbox in Reach(TU) is amazing and balanced, which is why many people still play it today. Seriously though, which weapons would you want to make stronger? The only complaint I really have about the Reach weapons is that the grenade launcher re-spawns too quickly.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Praying for a better fucking Halo game that isn't made by 343.

Creative Assembly is making Halo Wars 2 for 2016 pray.png?v=0

Any clue what this December update is going to have?

Halo Wars armour, the old Rocket Launcher (as a Warzone variant), Forge, bug fixes, etc

No way. The weapon sandbox in Reach(TU) is amazing and balanced, which is why many people still play it today. Seriously though, which weapons would you want to make stronger? The only complaint I really have about the Reach weapons is that the grenade launcher re-spawns too quickly.

all the tier one weapons should kill faster, the kill times in reach are pretty terrible.

Creative Assembly is making Halo Wars 2 for 2016 pray.png?v=0

Went and watched the trailer. 343 is associated with the project. I know in some way they are going to fuck it up and it won't be Creative Assembly's fault.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

all the tier one weapons should kill faster, the kill times in reach are pretty terrible.

I like the kill times and having a fighting chance against noobs that challenge me with autos(which I'm assuming you're referring too as tier 1). I hate getting killed instantly by bullshit weapons in Halo 5. Also if the kill times are too quick, it removes strategy and tactics which is what makes Halo so great. If the kill times in Reach are too long, it's due to the armor abilities, not the weapons.

Went and watched the trailer. 343 is associated with the project. I know in some way they are going to fuck it up and it won't be Creative Assembly's fault.

Well aren't you a ray of fucking sunshine

• Upvote (+1) 6

I like the kill times and having a fighting chance against noobs that challenge me with autos(which I'm assuming you're referring too as tier 1). I hate getting killed instantly by bullshit weapons in Halo 5. Also if the kill times are too quick, it removes strategy and tactics which is what makes Halo so great. If the kill times in Reach are too long, it's due to the armor abilities, not the weapons.

but halo ce has fast killtimes and we all know it's the most competitive halo, I'm not asking for instant killtimes, I'm just saying that 1.7 or even 2 seconds for some weapons is far too slow.

Also if the kill times are too quick, it removes strategy and tactics which is what makes Halo so great. If the kill times in Reach are too long, it's due to the armor abilities, not the weapons.

Halo: CE would like to have a talk with you. 

but halo ce has fast killtimes and we all know it's the most competitive halo, I'm not asking for instant killtimes, I'm just saying that 1.7 or even 2 seconds for some weapons is far too slow.

Although I have not played Halo CE much, I do know that the AR is not overpowered. CE's kill times are faster because the utility weapon kills in 3 shots. For me, I started with Halo 2 and instantly fell in love with the game. Also loved Halo 3 and TU Reach. I'm still on Reach to this day because 343's Halo's aren't as fun.