CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I hate to say it but this thread has slowly become cancer ... to all the people jerking each other off about how terrible H5 is; maybe just Alt+F4 and go LAN H1 or something? We've heard your opinion, repeatedly; maybe it's time to move on from the franchise, as it seems to be creating too much drama and pain in your life

I enjoy this game but my god some heat needs to be put on 343. The game is dying and they're just sitting there doing fuck all.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I enjoy this game but my god some heat needs to be put on 343. The game is dying and they're just sitting there doing fuck all.

There's not much they can do. They decided to deliver zero content and now they're paying the price. And they dont have the charm Bungie has with Destint where people miraculously still played despite the game being shit. They're screwed lmao.

I hate to say it but this thread has slowly become cancer ... to all the people jerking each other off about how terrible H5 is; maybe just Alt+F4 and go LAN H1 or something?  We've heard your opinion, repeatedly; maybe it's time to move on from the franchise, as it seems to be creating too much drama and pain in your life

Yah! And while you're at it, if you have issues with your country why don't you just move! Or if you have issues with your employer, why don't you just quit!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't get how 343 didn't realize, if it didn't work in Reach or H4 that it would some how work in H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does "fuck all" not include the free updates they're bringing and have already released?

Content doesn't get made instantaneously. Sure it's lacking some features which should have been in at launch and it needs some tweaking, however the continuous, monotonous droning about how the game is awful because it needs some balancing and a few more modes is just so dull.

I usually play a handful of warzone games at the end of the night to relax and get that easy RP. Add me if you guys want to join up! We end up with a decent amount of people from here.

Does "fuck all" not include the free updates they're bringing and have already released?

Content doesn't get made instantaneously. Sure it's lacking some features which should have been in at launch and it needs some tweaking, however the continuous, monotonous droning about how the game is awful because it needs some balancing and a few more modes is just so dull.

I'm sorry that we're not agreeing with your opinions. We'll try to do better next time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I usually play a handful of warzone games at the end of the night to relax and get that easy RP. Add me if you guys want to join up! We end up with a decent amount of people from here.

This is a godsend. I'm basically playing h5 on tilt 24/7 and warzone is my only escape haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if 343 has all the other gametypes like Oddball and CTF already made, they're just withholding them as part of their sustain plan. Which, if that be the case, might end up being a massive failure, as I doubt many people will come back to the game unless they're released soon.

Maybe the Christmas season could bring back a decent influx of players?

This is a godsend. I'm basically playing h5 on tilt 24/7 and warzone is my only escape haha

Is your GT the same as your username? Mine is Teapot Yo

Why didn't you say that? Me being the person who's played 700 Warzone games, I'd have thought you'd have played with me more, if it's your "escape". XP Would've loved to do so.

I'm down man. I'll add you. 

FeaR PureVisioN

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why didn't you say that? Me being the person who's played 700 Warzone games, I'd have thought you'd have played with me more, if it's your "escape". XP Would've loved to do so.

I invite you all the time when I solo qeue lmao, you're always in a party

Is your GT the same as your username? Mine is Teapot Yo

Yes
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Its funny. More people are playing one of the worst games from 2014 called Destiny. They made you PAY for all the "updates" And yet its higher than Halo 5. I mean it can't be that Halo 5 sucks cause its actually quite good and can be great with tweaking.

@@-DeucEy- @

I just added you guys. I do play a lot of arena and also play on a bunch of alt accounts but always hop on my main for warzone. Sometimes it's late like midnight, and sometimes its reaaaaal late like 2-3am EST, but if I'm ever playing I'll def invite ya.

The more the merrier!

I'm sorry that we're not agreeing with your opinions. We'll try to do better next time.

The same few people making same arguments over and over again, day in and day out would be just as dull if they were being positive about the game.

I don't even disagree with the complaints about 5, it's lacking content, the autos need some adjustments and removing radar would be lovely. However I barely bother posting here because it's just become a massive negative circle jerk.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1