CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yeah, bad players can get put into champion just because they are the first to place in the playlist and will get destroyed the rest of the month in champion and then onyx level matches just because they got placed too quickly.

Except matching isn't based on what division you are in, it is based on your background MMR. Eventually that person will be playing bronzes if that really is where he should be. 

@@Batchford or @@Moa. Do we only play Breakout? Or is this just a random Breakout-only night? (Not complaining, just curious)

Batchford wants to play it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Except matching isn't based on what division you are in, it is based on your background MMR. Eventually that person will be playing bronzes if that really is where he should be. 

And then you have to ask, why even have a ranking system at that point? 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ha, I saw a GT that was Raid on Apex 7 in the first week. Changing your GT to a map name is just weird to me, especially for a decent Warzone map.

Haha thats an account of mine. I didnt change my gt. I just made an alt when the map was announced. I have escape from arc as well. But I cant remeber the email for it.

Yet H4 sold well. Who the hell am I apologizing for? I am not happy with h5 MP. I don't really like 343 that much. I don't care about the 343 bashing. I'm just sick of people making up random shit. Ignoring that halo's population drastically declined while bungie was still at the headhead and that it is all 343's fault is bullshit.

I never said it was all 343's fault. Reach was terrible as well.

People need to stop using the competition excuse. Reach, h4 and h5 all had severly flawed mp. THAT is why they all struggled population wise.

Lol. I really only DO like default Noble. Has the darker shade of colors, over the bright vibrant ones.

>Halo 5

>claims to like the default Noble

>"Noble" armor is in fact fake stupid-head Carter commando armor attempting to pose as the real deal

>worry not Noble Six, you haven't died in vain

>the world will always remember your beautiful curves which inspired the predecessor to Master Chief's armor

>I Remember Reach

e72cdd999e7545015f4c8fcc09a4a1e6.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

>Halo 5

>"Noble" armor is in fact fake stupid-head Carter commando armor attempting to pose as the real deal

>the world will always remember your beautiful curves which inspired the predecessor to Master Chief's armor

>I Remember Reach

Jesus, Vetoed. You put so much heart into this. 

>Halo 5

>I Remember Reach

My Noble 6 looked nothing like that.

The Noble Armor is still a lot better than most of what we're launched with, Security, Buccaneer, and Foehammer are golden as well. The last one references a character in my top five list.

I never said it was all 343's fault. Reach was terrible as well.

People need to stop using the competition excuse. Reach, h4 and h5 all had severly flawed mp. THAT is why they all struggled population wise.

Sure buddy. Cod being the most popular, not only game, but media/entertainment for 3 titles straight had nothing to do with it.  :huh:

My Noble 6 looked nothing like that.

Must have been something like this:  :grunt:

No wonder he got owned.

• Upvote (+1) 1