CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

isn't that game a real piece of shit?

It's not a great MMO

or a great ES game either.

Its kind of like a shit tier version of both.

However I enjoy it more than Skyrim.

Besides, I like being able to lay in bed with a tea and kill my brain for a few hours after work.

Why do waypoint kids still defend 343..

They have to have been at least a little bit affected by the state of MCC.

How can you still blindly stand behind the decisions they've made with H5? The sniper is literally as bad as H4 Beam Rifle (if not worse), the aim assist on the BR is stupid high, and the autos are too powerful in comparison to ease of use. Toning down aim assist across the board and making the pistol kill faster would really help this game. Just because 343 made it the way it is now doesn't mean it's perfect. 

They can't disagree with the developer.

It's literally not within their mental capacity to have thoughts outside of the authority figure.

Every community has a special point in it. The LoL community, for example, is on average more harsher on bad performances than others. The CS community, for example, is filled with people who think they know more than they do. The Halo community tends to be a little on the stupid side. Even bad CS players know better than to intentionally handicap the competitive aspect of their game. Even typical LoL players understand the basic fundamentals of how the game works at a high level.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Look at this bullshit. lol

I miss gun skill. the pistol is literally the only weapon in the game that requires it, literally everything else is easy as piss (bar aiming).

Every single thing 343 has done since ZBNS has lowered gun skill to insignificance. Halo 4 was too easy. H2A is laughable. Halo 5 is just broken. The magnum is the only gun that feels rewarding.

I miss Halo 3's sniper, CE's pistol, Reaches DMR.

I miss gun skill. the pistol is literally the only weapon in the game that requires it, literally everything else is easy as piss (bar aiming).

Every single thing 343 has done since ZBNS has lowered gun skill to insignificance. Halo 4 was too easy. H2A is laughable. Halo 5 is just broken. The magnum is the only gun that feels rewarding.

I miss Halo 3's sniper, CE's pistol, Reaches DMR.

I definitely don't miss 3's Sniper or Reach's DMR.

The same thing as everything in Halo 3. Hit detection.

Yeah but it didn't have a microwave for a scope.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd still take 3's sniper over 5's. 

I'd rather have CE's. That thing took skill.

I can't speak for 2 because I'm not that familiar with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah okay lets keep pretending this Warzone Armory cheat isn't getting worse, as I'm witnessing a team horribly scrambled to the armory and core vice-versa to protect which is too late. Sad... smh...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know why you guys are complaining about warzone, I mean I'd be lying if I didn't have smile across my face when watching how horribly made the gametype actually is, like all it means is that eventually people will hate it, and it won't be in later halos.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah okay lets keep pretending this Warzone Armory cheat isn't getting worse, as I'm witnessing a team horribly scrambled to the armory and core vice-versa to protect which is too late. Sad... smh...

It really sucks. I just hate the people who abuse it. So aggravating when they're losing and resort to cheating, just to pull a win from their ass.

Is it just me or is needler unbeatable? 

1v1 against a needler on regret...how

You rush into the enemy, strafing, jump, then thrust over their head. Depending on the environment, hit cover, or turn around and blast them in the face. Basically my go-to Needler strategy. Works a buttload unless they get more than one needle in me (Catching me off guard).

• Upvote (+1) 1

You rush into the enemy, strafing, jump, then thrust over their head. Depending on the environment, hit cover, or turn around and blast them in the face. Basically my go-to Needler strategy. Works a buttload unless they get more than one needle in me (Catching me off guard).

Thanks! I kept trying thrust sideways. never thought of moving forward.

Still seems unwinnable tho lol 

Is it just me or is needler unbeatable? 

1v1 against a needler on regret...how

Surprisingly, my winning strategy is to get close to them. If you can, try to get a melee and pop it off with a headshot. Like all Halos, the Needler has trouble with close range. Use that to your advantage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks! I kept trying thrust sideways. never thought of moving forward.

Still seems unwinnable tho lol 

When in doubt, just push forward. XP Moving away, or keeping the same distance with a Needler is basically death. Closing the distance while keeping unpredictable movements makes tracking less effective, on top of essentially rendering the slow moving projectiles "null", assuming you perform properly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When in doubt, just push forward. XP Moving away, or keeping the same distance with a Needler is basically death. Closing the distance while keeping unpredictable movements makes tracking less effective, on top of essentially rendering the slow moving projectiles "null", assuming you perform properly.

Strat doesn't work very well unless you're close range, though. Regret has open sightlines and medium range is its bests environment. Unless you were close to them already don't count of thrusting over their heads to work. At least, thats how its been in my experience.

6CW33YAl.jpg

This just happened. Forgive me for the phone picture, I was in a rush to text my cousin.

OH MY GOD DUDE

WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR GAME FILTERED