CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The fact that you can't just have a conversation on that site is what makes it so terrible. People just reply with "ur dumb" "ur bad" "halo 5 takes real skill" but they give no reasoning nor do they engage in a debate. I guarantee you the average age on that forum is <18 and many of them started with Halo 3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It seems like the key to making a popular post on Waypoint is to simply be one of the first to reply to an existing thread criticizing Halo 5 with "lol u dumb". If that doesn't prove that the people on Waypoint actively discourage critical thought and celebrate blind fanboyism, I dunno what will.

Scary enough this is how the last clutch of Sonic fans tried to defend Sonic '06, and yes there were people who defended that malignant turd.

"it isn't that bad you havent even played it befor so stfu"

Just go to Waypoint for REQ's, it's a bank for points. Ignore everything else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't even think they need to remove radar. There is a better option. They need to give us the perk that makes us only appear on radar when sprinting/thrusting/shooting. No radar would actually play worse than having this perk enabled.

pure fuckery

I feel like my spartan is heavy as hell until I'm in an encounter with someone. Then all of the sudden everything feels light (I guess because of the low aim assist) and it just feels awkward. I never feel comfortable in a battle.

Tbh 343 should just remove radar and make a shit ton of new, rare and insane looking assassinations. We get radar removed, pack buyers gets new assassinations that they can actually now use thanks to no radar, 343 gets money  :ghost: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that you can't just have a conversation on that site is what makes it so terrible. People just reply with "ur dumb" "ur bad" "halo 5 takes real skill" but they give no reasoning nor do they engage in a debate. I guarantee you the average age on that forum is <18 and many of them started with Halo 3.

You'd be surprised how many adults are on that site (like age 30+) who are just as bad lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't even think they need to remove radar. There is a better option. They need to give us the perk that makes us only appear on radar when sprinting/thrusting/shooting. No radar would actually play worse than having this perk enabled.

Gt+good+gt+dies+several+times+on+normal+

It seems like the key to making a popular post on Waypoint is to simply be one of the first to reply to an existing thread criticizing Halo 5 with "lol u dumb". If that doesn't prove that the people on Waypoint actively discourage critical thought and celebrate blind fanboyism, I dunno what will.

I'm happy someone notices that. Lol the second they remove the "like" option once you have 100+ posts on Waypoint the site would literally change overnight.

I really wish 343 would go full no radar for modes outside of Warzone/BTB. It would be a nice progression for smaller team based gametypes after years of having radar slow down gameplay. The H1 2v2 and 4v4 playlists should have been used to test for feedback (both being no radar obviously).

343 need to update this game as soon as possible, the population is clearly rapidly decreasing. A Halo game should never be lower than top 3, no matter what the competition is like.

When 343 decides to make a Halo game, then this won't be a problem, will it?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

really? Sarah Palmer? You're outta the band....

I'll go form my own band! With David Ellefson...and Jason Newsted! It'll be called "Fuck You Guys". 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How to start a shitstorm on Waypoint:

Step 1: Find a thread.

Step 2: People on Waypoint already did the job for you.

Congratulations, you accomplished nothing and now you're pissed off at the blind stupidity that Waypoint has to offer. I hope you learned your lesson.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll go form my own band! With David Ellefson...and Jason Newsted! It'll be called "Fuck You Guys".

unless you're planning on trying to reanimate Cliff Burton, you won't last very long.

Tbh 343 should just remove radar and make a shit ton of new, rare and insane looking assassinations. We get radar removed, pack buyers gets new assassinations that they can actually now use thanks to no radar, 343 gets money  :ghost:

I would directly pay 343 for them to make an assassination where I place my magnum on my crotch, push the enemy spartan down then bellyflop, then spew my load into my enemies ass jungle-style.

... I'll see myself out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And they locked the thread.

Goddamn you Waypoint.

I quoted @@Gobias' sig and just spent about an hour making a reply to thoroughly wreck those plebs who disagreed, and they locked my reply out.

As shit as Waypoint is, it doesn't usually piss me off. It frustrates, baffles, confuses, amuses and concerns me, but it never actually angers me. This is one of those few times where it pisses me the fuck off. That's almost an hour of intensive thought and even a bit of html coding down the drain. And my piece is unspoken. Idk why, but that might hurt the most.

The worst part is that I can literally point out a single user who's responsible for this, too. That's a new one. I keep tabs on users who defy reason and logic, but I've never had a legit vendetta anyone on that site. I might have to crush his worldview now. I don't usually like doing that, but it the thought of it feels fantastic right now. I bet he liked Halo 4, too. Sigh

#WaypointBitching

• Upvote (+1) 3

Look at this bullshit. lol

I find it sad that some people in the comments are like "0mg so sk1lled" (Not literally, but you know what I mean) and they seem to glaze over the fact that it's a one hit Sniper, anywhere. Essentially as easy as H4's Binary. Ugh... These comments just bother me.

Yeah given how broken the Sniper is why the hell is a the Nornfang even that rare/legendary? Adding the radar gimmick is just going the whole nine yards.

• Upvote (+1) 1