CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Nice clip, but man do they need to take the BR out of Breakout. Or at least make it a contestable power weapon.

I love the gametype though, gonna be awesome to see what kind of maps the community makes for it after the Forge launch.

The BR is ridiculous I definitely agree but I think it's the only way to make even a potential comeback happen for the most part. Still lame though

Hopefully the maps aren't so freaking linear.

Any words on when doubles will be back?

It'll be up for voting this week for the weekend playlist. If it wins, it'll probably be permanent shortly after.

It'll be up for voting this week for the weekend playlist. If it wins, it'll probably be permanent shortly after.

In that case, everyone vote for Dubs!

Yeah but doubles has pretty much all the same problems ts has.

Let's try to push feedback out the door before it even makes it to the most voted, though I hope it wins...

Current iteration just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Most likely better than any alternative.

unless the alternative is a new gametypes not already in the game I think.

Whats your rank broski?

I am still unranked. I have barely played the game. I got it yesterday.

I am basically just learning the maps, spawns, timing weapons etc and doesnt care about ranks atm.

I am still unranked. I have barely played the game.

Alright. I'll see if I can play later. At the moment I'm busy. Unless you were trying to find people to play right now?

Alright. I'll see if I can play later. At the moment I'm busy. Unless you were trying to find people to play right now?

I meant in like 15-20 min. As I am making food right now.

unless the alternative is a new gametypes not already in the game I think.

Well yeah but that's awfully optimistic :p

I am still unranked. I have barely played the game. I got it yesterday.

I am basically just learning the maps, spawns, timing weapons etc and doesnt care about ranks atm.

good luck learning these spawns.

I'm considering grabbing an Elite, but I need to know that I'll be playing Halo/Xbox enough for it to be worthwhile.

Either way, the quality and feel of the controller is totally worth the money IMO. The whole thing is heavier, coated in rubber, with minimal plastic, and lots of metal bits. I feel like itl'll last way longer than my other controllers too which will actually save me money. It comes with an awesome rope-style USB cord too, which I needed. The paddles are probably going to be useful in other games too.

I went to my buddies house the other day and I couldn't stand how cheap and shitty/slippery the normal controllers feel now that I'm used to the elite.