CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

All the BTB maps are forged, right? Are they on new forge maps or the same as Orion etc.? If they're the same, why was BTB a part of this update rather than just being added like the weekend playlists? I don't remember ever having to download forge maps in the other games. Is it because we don't have forge yet?

All the BTB maps are forged, right? Are they on new forge maps or the same as Orion etc.? If they're the same, why was BTB a part of this update rather than just being added like the weekend playlists? I don't remember ever having to download forge maps in the other games. Is it because we don't have forge yet?

Pretty sure the size is because forge maps aren't on the disk and you have to download the maps.

Internet traffic combined with internet service providers deciding to choke your download speed.

I just found something odd. The DL stops when my xbox is on, but when I turn it off it DLs. Weird.

Pretty sure the size is because forge maps aren't on the disk and you have to download the maps.

So these are new forge maps? Not the same as Orion etc.?

So these are new forge maps? Not the same as Orion etc.?

One of the maps is on glacier, a palette that isn't in the game yet. I think it's a whole canvas with unique pieces. Orion is a different one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My laptop's signal bars dropped when this update downloaded. Freaky. Guess I should have ran it off the turd sitting on my TV stand, but it isn't safe, so I just shared them and boom. Instant two bars when there is usually 4 or 5...

One of the maps is on glacier, a palette that isn't in the game yet. I think it's a whole canvas with unique pieces.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks. I haven't been able to keep up with the news lately.

You got 343'd son.

Well I HAD 8 games played already. They reset me and now I have a 100% winrate. Thanks 343.

um why do my placement matches keep resetting?

This isn't the unranked we were asking for :)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

One is on a new snow map.

Plus. The new reqs.

I haven't noticed any frame drops or anything on the forge maps but the lighting pop-in is pretty apparent, unfortunately.

Ok wait, Some say they fixed aiming in this update some say they didn't. I'm 2,400 miles from my Xbox. Is it still wonky?

It depends on what your issue was with aiming.

They fixed a hardware compatibility issue that was only affecting a small percentage of people in this update. The issues I have with aiming, and many others have, which is the acceleration issue, will be adjustable in a future update.

I haven't noticed any frame drops or anything on the forge maps but the lighting pop-in is pretty apparent, unfortunately.

The pop-in is present in even the small maps. I play PC games mainly (other than for Halo) so maybe I'm just used to that not happening but I see it all the time.

Also, just finished the first season of Mr. Robot yesterday. What. A. Show. 

It depends on what your issue was with aiming.

They fixed a hardware compatibility issue that was only affecting a small percentage of people in this update. The issues I have with aiming, and many others have, which is the acceleration issue, will be adjustable in a future update.

That's the assumption, at least.

Nowhere did 343 say that what they did to the aiming will be explicitly retractable via tinkering with the oncoming settings.