CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Difference is storm rifle is a niche weapon, while the AR is too OP outside of its intended range and you also spawn with it.

So I just got done watching the campaign on youtube. Does anyone watch the credits? The interns that went up to 343 got their GTs near the very end of the credits.

I hated the ending, can't stand making a side kick hero the bad girl. Just hated that.

I really liked the ground pound when it wasn't used with hovering and then dropping hard, but more like a thrust beat down. I liked some of the sounds of some weapons. Not much else, just sort of dry plot.

Thanks for spoling campaign.

Like in all seriousness i don't expect to not get spoiled a bit, but you had to blurt out the main twist?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Difference is storm rifle is a niche weapon, while the AR is too OP outside of its intended range and you also spawn with it.

I find that the Storm Rifle is scary as hell if someone is right in your face with it. It'll outperform an AR if you're close and you punch right after a decent burst. I also don't find the AR too overpowered, but I may not be seeing it the way others are. Especially because even in Platinum, I've been outperforming people using it with the pistol.

I have more info from my source...

File Browser is launching with Forge in December.

Reqd

Can verify that Jawshe isn't talking out of his ass because he's posted something in the past, provided his source to me and it turned out to be true.

Good news for the customs and forge community without a doubt.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yes. 

Storm rifle is OP as fuck.

Facts. The gun is ridiculously strong. 

@@Jawshe if you're not correct, you better get perma banned.

word

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why 343 has this red vs blue theme on maps ? Does it make the game more competitive ?

I think it's more for call out purposes. I never had any idea which side of the map I was on for Regret in the beta.

Jesus Christ, if all this content is coming in December then release the game then, not while its incomplete.

Jesus Christ, if all this content is coming in December then release the game then, not while its incomplete.

What else is coming in December apart from Forge and the file browser? Not trying to say you're wrong but I'm honestly trying to remember what else is coming then. 

Right now, a file browser would be useless because there's four gametypes and we can't create custom maps. It makes sense to hold it back until Forge releases, hopefully extra testing and features go into it.

What else is coming in December apart from Forge and the file browser? Not trying to say you're wrong but I'm honestly trying to remember what else is coming then. 

Right now, a file browser would be useless because there's four gametypes and we can't create custom maps. It makes sense to hold it back until Forge releases, hopefully extra testing and features go into it.

So far we know it's Filesystem and Forge. Though I think with Forge, Custom Games will be getting an increase in goodies and options. Though that is just pure speculation based on community feedback that I've gathered. Let's hope 343 delivers.

5fd88c2224186237606bd6bf9ecc0bad.png

I am glad to see other people think this. I am not a fan of the full release's font/size.

Stormriffle is not OP. Not at all.

I have literally 0 kills with it and I think I never saw someone using it in Arena.

Used it a bit in Warzone for the commendation and you have to be really close to someone to kill him. Overheats very fast.

Stormriffle is not OP. Not at all.

I have literally 0 kills with it and I think I never saw someone using it in Arena.

Used it a bit in Warzone for the commendation and you have to be really close to someone to kill him. Overheats very fast.

Give it a while and let people realize how powerful it is. People still have the mindset that it's like Halo 4's which wasn't as good.

I don't think it's OP because I don't think they've placed more than 2 of them on the map, plus you need to be in close quarters and hit all your shots before it overheats. You miss, you're probably dead if the enemy is hitting you back.

Yeah the final release has a really bland menu background. Another entry in the list of things that got worse from the beta.

This has 315k viewers?

why are we not talking about stuff like this? there is obviously an intrest and audience for this game.

Because the game isn't at a point of praise right now. Sick 420 no scope montages can come after aiming bugs, playlists, and map counts have been ironed out.

Because the game isn't at a point of praise right now. Sick 420 no scope montages can come after aiming bugs, playlists, and map counts have been ironed out.

you wont see me praising a montage like that, but to me the viewership is there. 

aim is being fixed and more maps added, cant see why we cant enjoy AND be a little critical.

Oh and guys...ogre 2's storm rifle is the best. holy hell he wrecks with that thing