CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I know right. I really wish we had population counters. I really do wonder how we are doing in terms of population, the dropoff is only going to get worse once we reach the holidays as well.

Quite the opposite imo. In fact, the game will probably have a population spike because of holiday sales and new people joining. Also BTB, Forge, new maps and new modes will likely be released this month and in the next one, which will bring back some players.

the two midship remakes have the most disorienting and confusing architecture in any halo game

There have been multiple instances where I would spawn and it would take me a good 5 seconds to orient myself and get out of whatever blue/purple/florescent bubble I spawned in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There have been multiple instances where I would spawn and it would take me a good 5 seconds to orient myself and get out of whatever blue/purple/florescent bubble I spawned in.

Low FoV sure doesn't help either. 

Edit: They could have easily raised the FoV if they wanted to, we already get a wider FoV when carrying a turret around in third person all while not dropping frames or breaking the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Shotgun trades are embarassing. The slow turn makes me look like an idiot in CQC. We dont really get much more XP and its anything but social :/

GG @@Nabster getting carried by EU pros :P

I've called out Carbine so many times when it was P2. 

It certainly says a LOT more than the number of viewers on Twitch lol

Yea, but don't say Twitch numbers don't matter either. Kids these days base what they buy off of what they think looks fun on Twitch. Every Twitch viewer that doesn't already own Halo 5, is a potential future customer. That matters. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think we're all here. :3

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

(breakdown)

D-D-DING... ...DING DING...DING, DING D-D-DING...DING DING, DING, DING, D-D-DING...

(blastbeat)

DBDLRBLRDLBLDBLRLRLBRDLBLDRBLRLDBLRDBLDLRBDLRLBLDRBLRDLBDLRBLDLING

• Upvote (+1) 3

The Shotgun trades are embarassing. The slow turn makes me look like an idiot in CQC. We dont really get much more XP and its anything but social :/

Did we get 343'd again?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea, but don't say Twitch numbers don't matter either. Kids these days base what they buy off of what they think looks fun on Twitch. Every Twitch viewer that doesn't already own Halo 5, is a potential future customer. That matters. 

lol

You are massively overestimating the power of twitch. I don't know a single person that even knows what twitch is. It's very much a PC thing.

To be relevant on Twitch, Halo needs a big personality. When Summit was streaming Halo 5 a few days ago, he got 20K+ viewers, in minutes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol

You are massively overestimating the power of twitch. I don't know a single person that even knows what twitch is. It's very much a PC thing.

Yeah I'd say youbtube is a bigger deal than Twitch.

Can't find a match in breakout with a full team today. Keeps saying 4/4 game loading then kicks us. Anyone else have this issue?

To be relevant on Twitch, Halo needs a big personality. When Summit was streaming Halo 5 a few days ago, he got 20K+ viewers, in minutes. 

Yea, I was watching him a lot. I still prefer to watch him play csgo though. 

So was just watching merks, blops 3 stream, he started up league play, got matched against a team of 5 when it is supposed to be 4v4. There was instant respawn in an objective gamemode. And there is a lot of current noncompetitive perks, abilities, kill streaks which automatically need to be banned before the ban and protect system actually becomes interesting.

Merk was also saying how perfect the ranking system for halo 5 was and how he was angry it wasn't the same in blops 3.

Small victory boys. lol we back

• Upvote (+1) 2

GG. Thought that might have been your GT.

Always funny when you play against someone from the forums.