CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I dont think there is any CE pistol, when i check the in game collection for the Magnum stuff it says 100% unlocked.

I assume that it's 100% for now, until later stuff comes out.

Otherwise, it would be one of those classic Halo dev "we hinted at it but never actually SAID we were gonna do it so you can't call us on it" things.

Lol this Sniper is ridiculous. Probably just as easy as the Halo 4 beam rifle. This has to be fixed if the Sniper is going to be in HCS.

Anybody know roughly when the weekly update gets posted today? I'm probably getting my hopes up for nothing but I really want something good.

Anybody know roughly when the weekly update gets posted today? I'm probably getting my hopes up for nothing but I really want something good.

usually at 11 pm eastern at least that is when i notice it.

H5 is only at 1,500 on twitch right now. Damn people must have ADHD.

Yeah, I just realized that myself. Just unbelievable...I really want to see the number of players.

Yeah, I just realized that myself. Just unbelievable...seems that all Halo fans are gone...I really want to see the number of players.

it's more than destiny. That's all we know.

Yeah, I just realized that myself. Just unbelievable...I really want to see the number of players.

I know right. I really wish we had population counters. I really do wonder how we are doing in terms of population, the dropoff is only going to get worse once we reach the holidays as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess the other way around made too much sense? @@Deez @@Sal1ent

The other way round is equally as dumb. Don't advertise it as a weekend social playlist and then make it ranked for a short time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The other way round is equally as dumb. Don't advertise it as a weekend social playlist and then make it ranked for a short time.

Not really if you don't do it immediately after the weekend is over. Fix it up and bring it back ranked if people want it ranked 

No we've never actually tried just this. Reach's system wasn't purely K/D, it was some wacky hybrid BS and it had other major problems like being a terrible game and having friendly fire which encorouged all sorts of stupid shit.

You say all this as if people don't already compete with team mates for grabbing the power weapons and power-ups: they do, and always have. The games have always had issues like betraying for power weapons and just generally not giving a shit about team mates. Don't pretend you care about randies or that they care about you. Nobody is ever going to go out of their way to help you do something like what you described in that scenario, and having a team mate push 3 enemies like that on the The Pit is super unrealistic, that would be suicide. Solo Team Slayer already is a FFA with 2 colours, that's going to be true no matter what ranking system there is. People mostly do their own thing in the gametype.

Because of that reality, we might as well have a ranking system that reflects it. Again, only for solo, because that's where it's applicable. I can guarantee you it will make that matchmaking mode better and fairer overall.

Lol. What were you in h3? A staff captain? You would match up with good, selfless players all the time at high ranks. Most people were trying to win and they would certainly push a PW aggressively in order to help thier team secure it and the win.

When a ranking system rewards wins. People play for wins.

When a ranking system rewards stats. People play for stats.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Teammate 10feet up front of me and 3feet to the left, The sniper bullet Goes through his body and then into my head, Had no idea this was Wanted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its the second most played game on xbl lol.

well it's behind Fifa right now. Is it possible to find out destinys population?