CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Has anyone seen a Bronze or Silver player?

I found them. Bronze players are real..........ly bad. Surprisingly after going hugely neg in just 4 games I started matching Bronze. Pretty impressed.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Didn't they flat out say that the game would try to match TO4's against TO4s and then after a little bit, it would match you against whoever?

From the impressions I've seen here these "party restrictions" are about as effective as the skill based matchmaking in Halo Reach and H4.

343i, I'm gonna quote Mr. Robot here: You are either a one or a zero. There are party restrictions or there are none, don't pull this shady BS of "well if you're lucky that day we might give you a team of randoms, but if you're not then you get matched against '07 Final Boss"

Quinn said that they've started flicking switches for the map stuff, so it might be out already. Just waiting for Shotty Snipers to show up now.

This has been my experience with 343 "flipping switches" with the MCC.

red-button.gif

I found them. Bronze players are real..........ly bad. Surprisingly after going hugely neg in just 4 games I started matching Bronze. Pretty impressed.

AngryJoe ranked bronze 1 on stream after playing some of the worst Halo I've ever seen.

That's my feeling on it. As soon as you get shot in sprint spartan charge should be disabled. A big nerf to it for sure, but I find a lot of the times people will use it instead of shooting, then just melee you again. There is minimal counter play the mechanic. Similar to Reach sprint double melee.

Then again I personally don't think it should be 2 melee's to kill regardless.

I really should have saved the video where the guy lunged at me about 15 feet (legitimately flew) to smack me then hit me with a headshot before I could hit him cause i got knocked back and my screen shaked.

I honestly never use it because when i see someone I shoot, or start my strafe.

I love ranked playlists, but I feel that 343 is going a little overboard with the ranks now... Especially since it's the social playlist.

Looking forward to ranked Infection

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love ranked playlists, but I feel that 343 is going a little overboard with the ranks now... Especially since it's the social playlist.

Funny thing is, they probably haven't coded in social playlists yet for Halo 5  :wutface:

Funny thing is, they probably haven't coded in social playlists yet for Halo 5 :wutface:

Fairly sure there were plenty of Social playlists found in the API. Some for test purposes but I'm sure they were there.

Looking forward to ranked Infection

For whatever reason they're starting off ranked and will eventually be social.

I really should have saved the video where the guy lunged at me about 15 feet (legitimately flew) to smack me then hit me with a headshot before I could hit him cause i got knocked back and my screen shaked.

I honestly never use it because when i see someone I shoot, or start my strafe.

CQC in this game is a joke simply because of that. On The Rig I've been at snipe and had someone run around the corner to charge me. Shit be annoying. 

I've flown from being hit or spartan charged, even when I'm shooting them as they run at me. The "Immersion" of screen shake annoys me. Hell, when a plasma goes off I might as well be blind. 

Good lord. If anyone exits this playlist after this weekend and says the Sniper is fine, you shouldn't be allowed to have a say in anything any more.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So like, has anyone gotten the CE pistol in Warzone? Is it even available?

I dont think there is any CE pistol, when i check the in game collection for the Magnum stuff it says 100% unlocked.

Good lord. If anyone exits this playlist after this weekend and says the Sniper is fine, you shouldn't be allowed to have a say in anything any more.

It's fine, brah.