CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Okay so Bravo confirms:

• Gambol Breakout removed
  • Altitude Breakout added
  • Regret Slayer added
  • Plaza SHolds added

I'm confused why they replaced the best Breakout map and why Regret was added...

Whatttttttt

-Gambol Breakout was the best fucking map. Why?!

-Regret Slayer is gonna be rough...

-Plaza would play really good with SHolds. Better than slayer, IMO.

-I don't mind Altitude Breakout, it's a good map. Not better than Gambol Breakout doe...

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the game functions better with a radar than without like you are suggesting, then something is deeply wrong with the game and probably isn't worth your time to begin with. Obviously things like clamber exacerbate the hideous map design which together result in some pretty messy and 'random' play, but I still find it hard to believe that adding radars could ever make a competitive shooter better.

Oh it's definitely a problem with the game I agree 100%. I have never been for radar EVER. And technically I'm still not. I think it should only show you on the radar when you sprint or thrust NOT when you shoot. I think that would help the game until they decide to make actual Halo maps.

Happy to see Onion Orion go but I'm worried it will come back as a Frankenstein map kinda like Uncaged. 

Cheers

love this fucking song, that's why I feel bad about saying anything about the map.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

So they're adding maps which should have been there in the first place.  And just take breakout out of team arena.  That shit is rubbish.  Gambol was garbage with invis and altitude is just a giant turd as much as orion is.

BTW we added 4 maps but here's rig 4 times in a row.  #just343things

Well that's disappointing. Would rather have it always being bonus XP and bonus REQs.

I don't know about Regret slayer. I don't like slayers in H5 already but that map is probably my least favored real map for slayers maybe its second to Empire slayer for least liked but I can't really decide which is worse to me. I'd take a Truth slayer 10 out of 10 times over Regret. 

Also is Gambol the Breakout map with the Camo? If so that's the most fucked decision of all time. It was by far the best breakout if it was going to have to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Regret is ass and is one of the worst snowball cluster-fuck maps ever. Fuel Rod has way too much ammo, needler is death, storm rifles are dominant, plasma pistol is the plasma pistol, boltshot needs to go away and carbines/DMRs add even more weapons. So many weapons for a tiny ass map.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Regret is ass and is one of the worst snowball cluster-fuck maps ever. Fuel Rod has way too much ammo, needler is death, storm rifles are dominant, plasma pistol is the plasma pistol, boltshot needs to go away and carbines/DMRs add even more weapons. So many weapons for a tiny ass map.

I only agree with the FRG. It's an asshat weapon on the map.

I only agree with the FRG. It's an asshat weapon on the map.

The other weapons aren't necessarily a problem I just feel like there are too many weapons on the map. But if I had to chose one thing that caused the most problems it's the fuel rod.

Storm Rifle is love. Storm Rifle is life. I still can't get over that gun. Its like the SMG except accurate as fuck and I swear it feels like you only have to land 2 or 3 of the plasma shots to kill with a melee. Its a great weapon to make people mad though. I don't get that reaction from anything else except maybe going auto snipe in CS with my whole team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Storm Rifle is love. Storm Rifle is life. I still can't get over that gun. Its like the SMG except accurate as fuck and I swear it feels like you only have to land 2 or 3 of the plasma shots to kill with a melee. Its a great weapon to make people mad though. I don't get that reaction from anything else except maybe going auto snipe in CS with my whole team.

3 shots takes shields off. So you're not off in that assessment lol

It's an amazing weapon. @@Clicked and I love the damn thing. XP If you just PEPPER the trigger as fast as you can, it'll dominate everything.

The other weapons aren't necessarily a problem I just feel like there are too many weapons on the map. But if I had to chose one thing that caused the most problems it's the fuel rod.

I see what you mean.

make the weekend playlist double xp pls

pls respond @@Deez

They can either have bonus XP, bonus REQ points or both.

That's a lot of weapons 

that's bad because any weapon that isn't the pistol or ar can be considered a power weapon in this game

• Upvote (+1) 1