CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Non Mod Edit: I have a lot more info than age alone btw. All I need actually. 

Not creepy at all. I'll make sure my posts are much more edgier in the future

I've had a lot of fun playing some big warzone games here with the beyond squad. We've had a few nights with like 8-10 of us on we take it fairly serious. We're not going full try-hard, but just communicating what we are doing and it makes warzone 100x better. I don't think I like Warzone better than any iteration of the BTB modes that I played a lot (halo 2, halo 3) but playing with a huge squad is reminiscent of my Major Clan Match days in H2.

Whatever punishment 343 is giving players for quitting quite clearly isn't enough. Its every fucking game now

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone glitched/lagged the jump animation on breakout and remained on the tower. I dont really know if there is any advantage to it but I didnt have a clue where I was getting shot from

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone glitched/lagged the jump animation on breakout and remained on the tower. I dont really know if there is any advantage to it but I didnt have a clue where I was getting shot from

A teleporter should spawn 5 seconds after the round and teleport anybody up there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A teleporter should spawn 5 seconds after the round and teleport anybody up there.

Yeah that could be the easy fix 343 need.

Halo 5 just crashed on iron gaming lol, games a joke

The game hasn't crashed for me yet. There are things you can shit on the game for, but stability certainly isn't one of them.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I thought someone knocked their controller wire out not that the game crashed. Regardless I still think LAN will be a necessity for smooth tournaments.

Game crashes once throughout the entire tournament and it's a joke.

Ok then.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I never thought I'd say it, but radar needs an increase in radius in the Slayer playlist. It's pretty much impossible to predict map flow with all this sprinting, thrusting, and clambering. It feels unpredictable and chaotic, especially if you don't have a team to call out. It's sad that we need radar to balance the gameplay.

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think we've edited about 5 posts in total since Beyond started. We usually just remove posts and take appropriate action against the user(s). 

I see where you're coming from, though. It is possible to edit posts without adding the "Edited by" line.

Where's my thumbs up emote, I requested it weeks ago :bman:

Some things I would like changed are the blast radius of grenades and maybe a buff to the pistol. Other than that and some more playlists in my opinion this is a great game.

I'm so sorry. 

Meh if he's having a lot of fun with it who cares lol. 

I for one do have fun with the game so far and so far at least, it's doing what I want it to do for my needs. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously what the hell is with these LQ images on waypoint? Do they use the magic wand to separate the spartan? These look horrible. 

FgKoWjI.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've had more fun with Halo 5 than I've possibly ever had with Halo.

I know that feeling. Been so addicted to this game. I've been playing ONE gametype (Warzone) for the past three days straight and had no stages of "boredom" or the feeling of needing to move onto something else. The game's just SO fun at its core, which is more than I can say for Halo 4, or Reach, or, basically any Halo past CE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its a lot better than Reach and 4 and 3.

I haven't played it since beta but nah.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meh if he's having a lot of fun with it who cares lol. 

I for one do have fun with the game so far and so far at least, it's doing what I want it to do for my needs. 

I don't care. It just sucks so many people never experienced Halo CE LANs or Halo 2 on LIVE back in the day. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1