CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

My biggest problem with the game right now is that I can't predict where players are going to be anymore, there's just so many paths on every map because they're all built around clamber and there's pretty much no flow as a result.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My biggest problem with the game right now is that I can't predict where players are going to be anymore, there's just so many paths on every map because they're all built around clamber and there's pretty much no flow as a result.

yep

Can anyone here do solid testing on 

pistol ttk vs br ttk?

oh and with video evidence ? 

Cuz thank you split screen, i cant do this myself :(

Whoever told you that, stop being friends with them to avoid being infected with stupid.

The game runs on dedicated servers. That means (theoretically) that if you connect to the same data center all the time, you will always have exactly the same ping.

Ok, And ingame, everybody has to connect to the same server, gving you better ping if you live closer right?

Actually we're talking on Skype and I thought it'd be funny to edit out something. 

But sure, if you want to think that.

Hmm, censoring people is funny now that I think about it. Thanks for letting us know you were editing stuff just to be funny. 

Hmm, censoring people is funny now that I think about it. Thanks for letting us know you were editing stuff just to be funny. 

No problem. Appreciate the tinfoil.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Can anyone here do solid testing on 

pistol ttk vs br ttk?

oh and with video evidence ? 

Cuz thank you split screen, i cant do this myself :(

Using a fire rate test, the Magnum's TTK is 1.2 seconds.

I'll check and reaffirm the Battle Rifle later, but it should still be at ~1.28 seconds.

dank tin foil hat meme

In what way is not liking a moderator of a forum editing out a light hearted joke about Halo 5 a tin foil hat theory?

Holy fucking misuse of the tin foil hat meme batman!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Using a fire rate test, the Magnum's TTK is 1.2 seconds.

I'll check and reaffirm the Battle Rifle later, but it should still be at ~1.28 seconds.

So basically.. if both parties shoots perfectly, will it be a trade?

Sorry to be a party shitter, but mods shouldn't edit posts for fun in any way. It can confuse users reading and/or responding to the post and can skew the point the poster was originally trying to get across. It's an abuse of power.

Please only edit posts that NEED to be edited.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now that I know you guys were in Skype and talking about it and it wasn't just because it was anti Halo 5, I have absolutely zero problem with the edit. I do however, find it excruciatingly annoying that you think it is a tin foil hat theory to not like mod edits that aren't warranted. Just so we're clear. 

Now back to Halo 5, thanks teammate for going 0-17 on Slayer, Diamond 1 player my ass. 

In what way is not liking a moderator of a forum editing out a light hearted joke about Halo 5 a tin foil hat theory?

Holy fucking misuse of the tin foil hat meme batman!

CSwJA4XUAAARFQq.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry to be a party shitter, but mods shouldn't edit posts for fun in any way. It can confuse users reading and/or responding to the post and can skew the point the poster was originally trying to get across. It's an abuse of power.

I think we've edited about 5 posts in total since Beyond started. We usually just remove posts and take appropriate action against the user(s). 

I see where you're coming from, though. It is possible to edit posts without adding the "Edited by" line.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RyanW, how old are you? I just want to know whether or not I should even waste my time. 

Old enough to put out.

RyanW, how old are you? I just want to know whether or not I should even waste my time. 

Old enough to post these dank memes @@Proto

• Upvote (+1) 2

Writing someone off based on their age alone shows great maturity.  :kappa:

Sure. 

Posting nothing but memes on the other hand... 

Non Mod Edit: I have a lot more info than age alone btw. All I need actually.