CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Why does everyone keep mentioning that Salient guy like he even is going to show up or cares what you guys think

I mean

This is a great list, thanks. Someone should create a wishlist thread for custom game options and we'll review with the team to prioritize for future updates.

But whatevs you'll probably just post in some "clever" way in shitting on him anyways

• Upvote (+1) 3

Honestly if they just nerfed the AR and made the BR more difficult the game would be great. But those 2 factors almost kill it for me.

or make the pistol better. Hell give us the dmr with the br sight and lessen its time to kill and aim assist/magnetism and it's fine as well. Burst always sucks.

Honestly if they just nerfed the AR and made the BR more difficult the game would be great. But those 2 factors almost kill it for me.

The AR nerf needs to happen asap or completely removed from Arena. It's about the worst thing in the game at this moment for me.

Will I get a ban if I keep quitting out of games that all my teammates quit?

can we please add a surrender option to that wish list?
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Reach maybe had 75k left by early 2012. We're not going to see H3 numbers ever again most likely. Hall 5 may last longer than Reach and 4 but it won't be a top 5 title a year from now

people like understating reach's pop, reach started about 800k by early 2012 it was sitting at about 400k UU in 24 hours. unfortunately we don't know h4s UU over 24 hours, just the peak pop. reach was in top 5 for most of its life, losing mainly to 3 different cods, minecraft and fifa for the most part.

the key point that i'm trying to drive home is that 2 years in reach didn't feel dead, h4 most certainly did, h4 felt dead before 1 year was over.

or make the pistol better. Hell give us the dmr with the br sight and lessen its time to kill and aim assist/magnetism and it's fine as well. Burst always sucks.

I'd love a better pistol. But the AR would still be ridiculous. And the BR would still be really easy. I say do all 3.

Went outside Pegasus in theater, and this is basically a wide view of the entire map we get for Forge unless of course, invisible walls in the map operate differently in theater than they do in-game. These were taken in the very "corners" of the map, so how far I was, was how far you could go vertically, an horizontally.
f3ANOOg.png
bouooMC.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's an idiom mate... And what the flying fuck is a "netflix degree"? I have never heard that phrase. Now scamper off and pester your parents for a copy of their W2, as I highly doubt an ignoramus like yourself has anything remotely resembling a decent paying job. Then again, I suppose that's why you said bank statement rather than income. Are you a trust fund baby?

errr idioms and metaphors are similar.  Besides, it was a simile anyway.

Aaaaaaand I don't have a "job" per se but I do work on occasion.  We could compare realized gain/loss statements from your FI if that's what you want.  And actually I started from the bottom now I'm here.

giphy.gif

Went outside Pegasus in theater, and this is basically a wide view of the entire map we get for Forge unless of course, invisible walls in the map operate differently in theater than they do in-game. These were taken in the very "corners" of the map, so how far I was, was how far you could go vertically, an horizontally.f3ANOOg.pngbouooMC.png

really disappointed in the fact that we can't go far inside the water.

really disappointed in the fact that we can't go far inside the water.

Getting to the bottom of the lake in Delta Halo = love, especially with a tank.

That's an idiom mate... And what the flying fuck is a "netflix degree"? I have never heard that phrase. Now scamper off and pester your parents for a copy of their W2, as I highly doubt an ignoramus like yourself has anything remotely resembling a decent paying job. Then again, I suppose that's why you said bank statement rather than income. Are you a trust fund baby?

errr idioms and metaphors are similar.  Besides, it was a simile anyway.

Aaaaaaand I don't have a "job" per se but I do work on occasion.  We could compare realized gain/loss statements from your FI if that's what you want.  And actually I started from the bottom now I'm here.

giphy.gif

BUUUUUUT WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD WIN IN A FIST FIGHT?

WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS PULL THE HOTTEST BIDDIES?

WHO GOT THE BIGGER PEEN?

WHO LIFTS THE MOST?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHO WOULD WIN 1V1 IN HALO????

DIS GON BE GUUD

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BUUUUUUT WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS WOULD WIN IN A FIST FIGHT?

WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS PULL THE HOTTEST BIDDIES?

WHO GOT THE BIGGER PEEN?

WHO LIFTS THE MOST?

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHO WOULD WIN 1V1 IN HALO????

DIS GON BE GUUD

dude.  me, me, me, me, me. 

Anyway,  when in onyx does your rating go up the same amount for a win or the better you do the more it goes up?

So now that I have the guide, if anyone is interested, would you like to see an SR exp table with the rewards for each rank? Writing it up now currently.

Getting to the bottom of the lake in Delta Halo = love, especially with a tank.

If 343 had their way I imagine the only thing you'd be seeing underwater is GET BACK TO THE BATTLEFIELD :10"

• Upvote (+1) 1

If 343 had their way I imagine the only thing you'd be seeing underwater is GET BACK TO THE BATTLEFIELD :10"

"Bottom of the lake coming in December"

So now that I have the guide, if anyone is interested, would you like to see an SR exp table with the rewards for each rank? Writing it up now currently.

Yet Halo 5 clips showing off the strafing acceleration is nowhere to be found.

9v68YaU.gif

• Downvote (-1) 2

I find this incredibly frustrating. One of the things that makes the speed-running scene (and the content it produces) so interesting is the finding of incredible routes and skips through levels, often by getting outside of the map. I would like to see 343i not limit the creativity of its player-base like this.

Would a fix to this absurd magnetism fix the BR, Sniper and AR? 

Sniper, sure.