CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Halo 5, AR? Halo 5, thrust???

But you also start with the pistol, the most lethal gun in the game. 

Whats wrong with thrust? 

I really hope for some aim acceleration sliders at some point. I agree with others after 2 days of playing that say their aim feels clunky or sluggish. Wish I got to experience it in the beta, but it's one of my biggest issues with the games just because it's a constant reminder everytime I move the crosshair. I'm not sure of many games besides UT3 and Murder Miners that had this feature. As far as I know UT3's was broken and didn't work as expected but Murder Miners had a working one.

Idk if it's the 60fps, xbox controller, aim acceleration or all of it but it's definitely annoying me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would say the poor maps are the biggest issue. Reach, h4, now h5 all had few too many and nine that were memorable. I don't understand how you public push for a game competitively, which 343 is doing this ge and not have good maps.

sprint is still by far the biggest issue but whatever.

Lol no way man, I like using thrust offensively but no one used it for that, sprint is near negligible in this game

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At this point im dissapointed with the pro team. How could they let that sniper slide with its crazy aim assist and magnetism??? Lol it would be funny if the pro team asked 343 to dial it down to where it is now. Imagine how bad it could of been before

nah you just need time to get used to it

not even close.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it; thruster is worse than armor lock

Just got my onyx in FFA as well, jesus that map Orion should not exist in any game

I can never remember hating this map as much in the beta, maybe cos the sword made people push more.. I dunno but bloody hate it now. I kinda like the all the halo 5 maps but this one can die in a fire, sure someone at 343 can forge a better map.

Why are europeans being matched against americans? +100 ping in FPS is way too much and it can't be about popularity when the game is not even one week old.

Nope, sprint is no longer a get out of jail free card in Halo 5. Evade is! Fuck evade.

I can never remember hating this map as much in the beta, maybe cos the sword made people push more.. I dunno but bloody hate it now. I kinda like the all the halo 5 maps but this one can die in a fire, sure someone at 343 can forge a better map.

Or how about they create actual maps, that arent forged?

Crazy idea, I know.... :wutface:

Or how about they create actual maps, that arent forged?

Crazy idea, I know.... :wutface:

WELL YA KNOW WHATEVR BRO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do US codes work on UK consoles? I want to get H5 and found a download code on eBay, but the user is from US.

It sucks that so many people have already written halo off without even trying h5.

You don't need to play the game to understand the objective consequences certain mechanics will have on the game.

I get the pro players say some dumb shit, but I've also watch quite a bit of their play and have formed the same opinions. But it seems that if you don't walk lock/step with the rest of the negative TB forum you are labeled an idiot that doesn't get Halo. Meanwhile those people are somehow always right and know everything (why don't you all go form a studio and build a great game?)... It's pathetic honestly. I'm starting to get why people call this community toxic. Don't know how to enjoy anything and nothing will ever satisfy you.

Let the negs come, whatever.

That honestly never happens and if it does the post gets deleted. The only people who get attacked here are the extremely ignorant and that goes for both sides of the spectrum; people who say "sprint improves map design and if you disagree with me you just want a CE clone" get negged just as hard as those who says "343i is hitler/cancer/aids".

Not sure why you get the impression this forum is full of toxic Halo haters. Pretty much everyone here loves the series and would love to see it grow and become competitive and popular again. The sad truth is that there are many posters here that have been burned too many times in the past and therefore are very sceptical going into H5, nothing wrong with that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do US codes work on UK consoles? I want to get H5 and found a download code on eBay, but the user is from US.

I don't really know but I would assume you can just put the code in on the xbox website and it would work if all else failed

• Upvote (+1) 1

God man... Its so damn dumb when you get these MCC casuals on your team. You match up against a team of pros and two of your teammates just quit out immediately, so you have to sit there and get statted on 2v4 because your teammates are trash and don't want to try. This is making this game old REAL quick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't really know but I would assume you can just put the code in on the xbox website and it would work if all else failed

I hope so, it's the only download code I can find  :wutface:

not even close.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it; thruster is worse than armor lock

Ok, that's just too far. Armor Lock had no offensive potential at all and could literally stop you from getting a kill anywhere on the map, the only time thrust really stops anyone from getting a kill is when the user is near a wall, corner, etc.

I don't understand how this game decides where to rank you for placement matches. I was doing best on the team in the slayer placements and got put in gold 1, now every game is just a waste of time until I get back up to diamond.