CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yes. Nobody who is good will play anything but team arena.

*rolls eyes*

I forgot that this is essentially the mlg forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At this point im dissapointed with the pro team. How could they let that sniper slide with its crazy aim assist and magnetism??? Lol it would be funny if the pro team asked 343 to dial it down to where it is now. Imagine how bad it could of been before

Did I miss the post from Quinn or Josh saying that the pro team has the final say on everything?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, did they ever release the pro team gameplay?

I was literally just about to post this. Cos I don't recall seeing any.

He said on stream that it makes him angry cause he's not good. But he plays to many other games so he won't get better.

Last time I watched him stream H5 he was raging so bad, he got off Halo 5 to play CSGO because he wanted to shit on people.

I mean his intention was probably to not play Halo 5 for a long period anyways. Most streamers, unless you're a professional LoL player, became big  because of the variety of games they play - Summit, Lirik, etc (their personalities help too). Summit always streams new, popular games once they launch, because that's what people want to see. Once the grace period is over, he'll go to another game, or default back to games he is really good at (CS:GO). 

So many randoms on the slayer leaderboard. Its sad how few good players returned for h5.

These leaderboards you speak of? where are they...

Snip

What REALLY annoys me about this is that he's going to make ad revenue off the video and he doesn't even make a single mention of the reddit thread or the person who found it.

Hell if you look at the original video they stole even he credits the original finder of the Easter Egg in the title.

Fuck Halo Follower.

Yes. Nobody who is good will play anything but team arena.

*rolls eyes*

I forgot that this is essentially the mlg forums.

> calls players "randoms"

> complains about beyond being "the mlg forums"

You are going to have to pick a side at some point homie. Pros aren't going into team slayer. Check the Arena and Breakout leaderboards.

I've played, like, 20 games of Arena, total, and these people have 200+ in a single playlist. Insane.

I guess it's my fault for WORKING and playing Warzone.

I believe that means legendary and mythic. In other words extremely rare

I notice that I have the Hunter (Locke's) armor set and I got it through preorder. If some stores gave out armor like that, can we still get them in game?

How is K/D calculated? My normal K/D, right now, is 1.2. But randomly, my K/D+A will show -5.9. So either I'm getting -40 assists per game, or something breaks every once in awhile.

I notice that I have the Hunter (Locke's) armor set and I got it through preorder. If some stores gave out armor like that, can we still get them in game?

Yes

> calls players "randoms"

> complains about beyond being "the mlg forums"

You are going to have to pick a side at some point homie. Pros aren't going into team slayer. Check the Arena and Breakout leaderboards.

He's referring to matchmaking warriors from past games. There are good players that aren't pros you know

• Upvote (+1) 1

From what I remember, everything is attainable through REQ packs.

People were pretty annoyed when they found out you could get Helioskrill from REQs after they spent time finishing Campaigns on Legendary. So I would assume the same is true for all pre-order exclusives.

He's referring to matchmaking warriors from past games. There are good players that aren't pros you know

the same kids that crouch walk because of radar? The very same ones who will never play arena again once radar is removed? Yeah they cool peoples

This radar is fucking ridiculous. I'm so sick of the 343 attitude of they have to make THEIR own halo. Halo 4 radar is huge Halo 5 basically non existent.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

the same kids that crouch walk because of radar? The very same ones who will never play arena again once radar is removed? Yeah they cool peoples

Sure.

This radar is fucking ridiculous. I'm so sick of the 343 attitude of they have to make THEIR own halo. Halo 4 radar is huge Halo 5 basically non existent.

At this point, they might as well omit it in Arena. It's near useless and if anything, relying on it will get you killed.

Is the sniper a joke, or are you just extremely lucky?

I feel like if you were doing this kind of stuff every game then sure.. it would be a joke, but I doubt thats what is happening.

I'm hitting silly no-scopes more often than not when I pick it up. To me at least, it's easier to hit shots that way than traditionally sniping or quick-scoping. It's not Halo 4 beam rifle bad, but it's so easy to the point that it doesn't feel rewarding.

At this point, they might as well omit it in Arena. It's near useless and if anything, relying on it will get you killed.

There was never anything wrong with the 25m radar. If it's not broke don't mess with it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There was never anything wrong with the 25m radar. If it's not broke don't mess with it.

I hope we get the 25m radar back. I really, really do.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I don't get the hate for the maps. Seems way better than anything I've seen in years. Put aside aesthetics, which are a subjective topic. Look at them for a gameplay only perspective. One think I've noticed as a common theme thus far is lots of map movement by all Pro player. No real stalemate play. I've heard Ogre2 (@and others) say in stream that they genuinely like the maps and think they are one of the best parts of the game.

Also don't get all the big deal over BR and pistol. I've heard multiple Pro players now say stuff like "if you think a pistol can't beat a BR, you obviously haven't gone against a Pro player with a good pistol" and snipedown last night said something to the effect of "he prefers the pistol and doesn't really like using the BR because he is getting good with the pistol and other single shot weapons vs the burst shot BR" (ryanoob,spartan, etc were in the game when he said it so they can comment). I mean it just seems like lots of Pro players don't have an issue with the pistol/BR currently.

I don't know, but I honestly feel people are hating just because they are used to it and it's the cool/edgy thing to do.

Personally think the game turned out way better than I had ever expected it to.