CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Do it yourself if you care.

The funny thing is that the people who really care for a comparison don't own the game.

I'd have made dozens of comparisons at this point, it's sad that no one has yet.

Twitch is already down to 9.5k.  Just let Halo die.  Stop playing with my emotions.

7k. This game is dead on arrival. We are getting beaten by Lego Dimensions and Spooky's House of Jump Scares.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

7k. This game is dead on arrival. We are getting beaten by Lego Dimensions and Spooky's House of Jump Scares.

To be fair, Lego Dimensions is fucking legit.

To be honest, I think Halo was out of chances far before Halo 5 or even MCC was released.

Meh Halo has never had good viewership like ever. Don't expect it to be any different. More interested how much players are actually playing the game

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well I just got my 1st rank. Onyx in Swat, not hard to do but I want to get used to the game a bit more before I go to the slayer playlists.

The funny thing is that the people who really care for a comparison don't own the game.

I'd have made dozens of comparisons at this point, it's sad that no one has yet.

First thing I would have done instead monkeying around like mindless a fool in matchmaking for ranks & "REQs" that aren't even close to prestigious as H2 or even H3 ranks and unlockables. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished Onyx in SWAT and FFA...loved SWAT because there was ALL OF THE CAMPING

people are easy to shoot when they're standing still  :ghost:

You do not fuck with Spooky.

Twitch numbers are high for games for two different reasons. Because they are a PC game, or because they have popular streamers playing them. Halo is a console game and it has dogshit streaming personalities.

Game quality is obviously important too, but outside of the absolute biggest games in the world, the streamers really matter.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Meh Halo has never had good viewership like ever. Don't expect it to be any different. More interested how much players are actually playing the game

And you'll never know.

Best we can hope for is an infographic in a few weeks that lists some nonsense like 400 billion covenant killed, 70 million REQ packs opened. And hidden among it will be a undecipherable stat about multiplayer.

And you'll never know.

Best we can hope for is an infographic in a few weeks that lists some nonsense like 400 billion covenant killed, 70 million REQ packs opened. And hidden among it will be a undecipherable stat about multiplayer.

Yea lame they did it like that, doesn't Major Nelson post a top 5 xbox live games or whatever? Guess we could get a guesstimate from that

Base damage can't be increased without breaking the BR and making it a 3-shot. A weapon that easy to use shouldn't be more powerful than the Magnum.

So let's remove the BR entirely.

Twitch numbers are high for games for two different reasons. Because they are a PC game, or because they have popular streamers playing them. Halo is a console game and it has dogshit streaming personalities.

Game quality is obviously important too, but outside of the absolute biggest games in the world, the streamers really matter.

Also, like 50% of twitch viewers are 12 year old minecraft players.

Does anyone else have problems with sprint while playing on bumper jumper? Its unresponsive at time, its starting to get real annoying

Are you getting shot at? That's why

So let's remove the BR entirely.

Wait until December for that then

Well I just got my 1st rank. Onyx in Swat, not hard to do but I want to get used to the game a bit more before I go to the slayer playlists.

Please explain how you get used to the game in a playlist that has no weapons besides pistol and br.

• Downvote (-1) 1